So 500 dollars is worth the backlash right?

So 500 dollars is worth the backlash right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-111634_Chrome~2.jpg (720x866, 158.75K)

that doesn’t even cover one months rent hell no its not worth it

>skateboarding
The only people who care about this shit are dirtbags who belong in prison, hurr ok boomer, I don't care, round them all up and throw away the key

>giant hulking man beats awkward gangly girl child in sports, then crotch humps the air in her direction celebrating victory
Great optics T's.

>foids seething over being being born physically disabled
worth it tbqh

We should separate trans and hons

Ban both of them, one for being a tranny competing against teens and the other one for being annoying.

men shouldn't compete against girls. this shit is so cringe by now.

>13 year old enters adult competition
>loses

uh...a 29 year old beat a 13 year old. i don't think this was a fair competition to begin with, they're just looking for something to be mad about.

We had this thread yesterday
Based

Attached: 20210415_085751_IMG_4095.jpg (739x415, 38.19K)

Literally just dont partake in competitive women's sports unless you transitioned at the start of puberty. I dont understand these people. They say "i needed to take hrt or i'd kill myself" and then participate in competitive women's sports despite knowing how it would look and that they could still be at an advantage considered unfair by the sex segregation tradition of sports. If their dysphoria was so bad as to be suicidal, surely "here's your hrt, just dont do competitive sports" is not that hard to follow.

>women's sports
>competitive
This is like playing a handicapped sport and being mad someone else isn't retarded enough to play. The funniest shit is when women are excluded from their own sports because they have a hormone disorder.

Actually yeah that is a shitty thing to do. A spanish team pretended to be disabled and then participated in the paralympics and were afterwards disqualified. If women's sports is a sport for people without two legs, dont waltz in with one leg and pretend it's the same. If it's a sport for people without two legs, doesnt matter if you are amab one-legged or afab one-legged, you cant participate. Taking this into a literal context, amabs who transitioned at the start of puberty can participate, but intersex cis women who had elevated testosterone levels ever since birth/puberty cannot.

>muzzies getting demolished
Fucking based

Nobody actually cares about women's sports though unless it's something where dirty old men can leer at young flesh, aka tennis, gymnastics, and anything involving swimming apparel, and in those sports does anyone really think a fridgebodied hon is going to get sponsor money? Really?

All the people complaining about this shit never gave a fuck about skateboarding before in their lives. Yeah it's a complicated issue, i personally have zero interest in competitive sports but all the faux outrage every time a trans woman dares to win anything is bs

it’s hilarious how that’s literally the whole market appeal. like with the olympic beach volleyball they literally wouldn’t let then wear something else even though those bikinis are highly impractical for playing volleyball

cycling too, my favorite part is when some young star gets millions of insta simps posting herself in sweaty tops and full makeup, and then goes on a rant about how she wants to be seen as an athlete and not just a pretty girl yes puck I'm talking about you

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 15.64K)

>women's skateboarding
I don't care and neither do you

>women's skateboarding
>shop contest

stop pretending skateboarding is a sport and especially stop pretending it's a sport that women have any interest in participating in

>girl enters man's sport
>loses