Go to pride parade

>go to pride parade
>instantly feel uncomfortable and mildly disgusted
>they can see it in your eyes
>realize it's not because you have internalized homophobia
>realize it's because these people all have friends and are loved
>realize it's because you have internalized lonerphobia
>these people become no different than breeders as soon as they get the slightest bit of acceptance
>they're just normies with rainbow flags
>they can smell your freak stink
>you will die alone

Attached: Screen-shot-2014-09-22-at-2.41.38-PM.png (934x532, 979.96K)

Just lift bro

Attached: 16495083426532.jpg (1980x1114, 248.55K)

it doesn't have to be this way user
getting friendpilled isn't as impossible as it seems

That's like people with money going "just spend less than you earn and you'll have millions of dollars just like me". Doesn't work that way bub.

This but unironically

I lift obsessively. Lifting doesn't make people like you.

>Just lift bro
>Shows McGregor picrel
Of all good examples, you choose the weak irish?

I wish I had a friend pill

Attached: 1656125620659.gif (320x270, 210.34K)

all my cishet friends wanted to go to pride but i couldnt go because i still hate myself for being trans and i don't want to be part of the freakshow because i already feel that way walking down the street every day

>humblebragging about having friends

i went to pride with my boyfriend and too of my friends. it was a great day. maybe u rlly are just a loser

I hope clarence thomas succeeds

wow you really are a bad person. you deserve to ge alone

Good thing we all get what we deserve. In your case it will be your existence becoming a felony

>lonerphobia
lol
hey, there are things you can do to get friends, if you're not a piece of shit, it's not hard, it just takes time to build

on a side note, when i went to pride i had a really hard time just maintaining my composition because my anxiety kicked in hard and it was really hot out and crowded as fuck

>comes into taunt/provoke
>angry hyperbolic reaction
>OMG U DESERVE, UR JUST BAD
Normalscum, everyone!

big diff between me saying that i was able to enjoy pride and someone going “im glad human rights are being revoked” but ok

how did you learn to type like a normie?

what this is just how i type

Feels bro, they can tell I’m a freak so I don’t go to their pride events. I ran away from my first pride

You're right, there's a huge difference.
You came into a thread where someone was lamenting their social detachment, isolation and self-loathing to punch down and gloat.
They retorted with an exaggerated wish for you to 'get yours' that is unlikely to actually happen.
Their pain is real and you pissed on it.
Their offense to you and others is hypothetical and hyperbolic (do you know what these words mean? you can look them up)

I know you can't understand because you are a sociopath, but what you did is worse.