Any tranners ever been to a nude beach?

Any tranners ever been to a nude beach?
I kinda wanna try one but I'm too scared of sun damage wrinkles

Attached: 1650979162568.gif (520x520, 122.85K)

i've always wanted to take a tranner to a nude beach as an exhibitionist thing.
closest as i ever got was walking my ex on a leash at the park at 3 AM.

>too scared of sun damage wrinkles
maybe just like don't spend your entire life on the beach in the sun and you'll be fine

how dumb are you?

im not dumb i just have some anxiety obsessions

Fun fact: the UV that causes sun damage and premature ageing is as strong at 8 AM as it is at 12 noon and almost all of the sun care advice you read on the internet is aimed at the stuff that causes tanning

>Scared of sun damage and wrinkes
>Not freaked out hetero men that want to hate crime you for airing out your girltinkler
Where in the world do you live that you feel that safe and confident?

always wear your screen cream

i know, that's why unless I'm inside with the blinds drawn I wear sunscreen if its not night

would someone open minded enough to be at a nude beach really hate crime a tranny? when all the men there have their mandicks out right next to her?

While I have your attention, the fashionable new hybrid organic/inorganic sunscreens may be more dangerous than no sunscreen according to the latest studies, because of the way the nanozinc and the organic filters interact under UV radiation producing toxic byproducts, you should apply either 100% organic or 100% inorganic filters on any given day and not mix

yeah I'd be scared I'd get aroused desu senpai

never heard of organic or hybrid.
I'll see what it is and check my cream isn't killing me slowly, ty

Around straights, never relax

organic is just "conventional" filters preferred because they are invisible, e.g. octocrylene, avobenzone, etc. inorganic (aka mineral aka physical) was very unpopular until fairly recently when nanozinc made it possible to produce an inorganic sunscreen that didn't make you look like a mime. but it still does somewhat, hence the rise of hybrids.

the key difference between organic and inorganic in terms of operational use is that an inorganic filter has infinite photostability whereas organics are "burned off" by sunlight and need to be reapplied. inorganics can't burn off, but they do rub off, so they still need reapplication just for different reasons

apply a water-resistant broad-spectrum spf in an appropriate amount, let it dry for 15 minutes, reapply as needed according to the package directions. seek out shade and try to at least wear sunglasses.

Attached: E587E648-636B-40E1-8DD9-8AE0B2FA61DF.jpg (225x225, 16.2K)

That's a lot of digestible info, thanks for the run down.
Many keywords and sentences to take advantage of if I want to learn more, but I don't think I'll need to.
The one im using seems to be completely organic.
I'll find a list of all inorganic and organic ingredients to make sure one hasn't slipped by.
Thanks for assuaging some fears I didn't know I had.

Stop portraying us as monsters.

Attached: zoomer-crying.png (259x195, 7.78K)

yeah don't go down this rabbit hole or you'll develop an anxiety disorder, do NOT google any of those terms or get into filter autism. just pick a high end organic and a high end inorganic that you like for daily facial use, and also a cheapie to slop onto your whole body when you're being athletic. as the old saying goes the best sunscreen is the one you'll use, and trying to be frugal with your $39 sunscreen is the best way not to use it properly

that was the plan, but if it's a rabbit hole then it's good the warning is here.
not many quality options on the shelves, and I'm not huge on internationally used cosmetic control standards.

oh no no NO!!

Attached: trans nude beach.jpg (591x445, 62.29K)

actually international (depending on where you're from) might be better, US approved filters are stuck in the dinosaur age and US approved ratings only apply to tanning/burning rays not premature aging/cancer rays. australia and NZ are at the cutting edge of this stuff as you might expect. japan is no slouch either but at a somewhat higher risk of counterfeits due to their positioning as more 'luxury' oriented.

some of you are, and we end up being scared and cautious around you

Im from nz. Where are the nude beaches? Am i just dumb cause ive never heard of or seen any.