Standard afab woman

>standard afab woman
>sometimes wish I were a male
>sometimes really wish I were a femboy or pre-op mtf
>really like the idea of a person who is unapologetically feminine and fembrained, but has twinkhon bone structure and a dick and can still look male in the right hair/clothes
>every time I see a cute girl, I'm attracted but also tell myself "this means you want to be a girl after all"
>try to be normal and buy a shitton of makeup and dresses because clearly I like femininity so I should do that and be normal
>waste all that money because I never use any of it
>just go around dissociated and being called a butch lesbian by others

I genuinely dont know what's going on, this has been a decade of schizo, I doubt this is gender dysphoria but I dont know what exact type of hell this is. I dont attention-seek, I'm extremely introverted and never post my face/body anywhere and have zero social presence and absolutely no preferred pronouns out of fear of being ridiculed, so it cant be that.

Attached: 1656263598811.jpg (246x180, 19.1K)

Attached: aproved.png (802x541, 97.56K)

same ngl

When was the last time you were in a stable relationship?

Attached: 33999ba574918452d25c1f27a6aa4d6dfd537b48.jpg (857x1024, 123.24K)

Maybe you just want to fuck women, not be one? Idk, present masculine and see how you like it. If so, look into therapy and/or t. If not no harm no foul.

I cant maintain relationships because every time they want to interact with my vag, I freak out. I offered uh other sexual activities but apparently my vagina is a pot of gold or something. Lost two relationships over it, I've given up.
Yeah I always present masc, because I get a 10% chance of being mistakenly gendered male by someone who didnt care to look for more than 2 seconds, and I enjoy that memory for years afterwards. The whole "gosh I wish I could fit in with transfems and femboys" thing confuses me though and keeps making me think I dont actually want to be a man. Mayhaps I am some enby meme.

>because every time they want to interact with my vag, I freak out
mind elaborating?

Attached: 59473b1ba0e29180e317dd1a783f1d51c8ab969d.png (1021x860, 356.87K)

You're AGAMP
didn't know cisfems could have it, usually a t4t transbian thing
based tho

Honestly idk, I just dont like thinking it's there, I dont like it being touched there at all and have never put anything up there. Pretty much only anal or grinding is fine, although I want to try using a strap-on.

how the hell is this not gender dysphoria? if this isnt then what is?

>agamp
Tbf I do totally want to chase trans women and crossdressing femboys, afab agamp 4 amab agamp when

user that sounds eerily like genital dysphoria. Not a therapist but you need to get that checked.

Attached: c5925588b269408476ebba0b7be9fb38a9ff9601.jpg (940x1024, 141.58K)

Kek

AGAMP. Very common for autistic ‘cis women’. Just be an afab trans girl. Come across dozens of people like you

Attached: 3FCF19DB-75C5-42EA-8393-D82BE8F31204.jpg (1125x1452, 1.42M)

>afab trans girl
It sounds so relatable but I dont want to engage in stolen valor. I feel like all my issues would be resolved if I were born as an afab cishon (aka german women who look slightly trans in long hair, but look like a twinkish guy in short hair) and there were penis transplants. Instead I had to be born so hyperfeminine that I dont even pass for a teen boy when in short hair and masc clothes.

>I dont want to engage in stolen valor.
Nahh afab trans girls are a breed of their own. As long as you own it instead of trying to genuinely be seen as mtf
It’s ok bro just get on t and eventually there will be a point you pass as a cder when wearing women’s clothes and boy does it feel good. It really does scratch that AGAMP itch even if there’s no real cock

Sounds like a standard woman that just wants things it can't have. It's ok, you're normal :)

>normal women cant use their vag
Actually nvr mind we should engage in such a psyop so that people stop asking to screw me in that way

maybe you just think being a clocky tranny/femboy is cool and wanna be part of the club

>go on T
>lift
>voice-train
>bind tits
>get facial masculinisation surgery
>shave
>wear a wig and a dress
>walk through portland as a slightly clocky crossdresser with a manvoice

Honestly would be my dream, this is my level of mental illness

>>really like the idea of a person who is unapologetically feminine and fembrained, but has twinkhon bone structure and a dick and can still look male in the right hair/clothes
I'm AMAB and this resonates with me. My ideal is masculinity filtered through femininity. Hope you figure something out that works for you

yikes

Get off this website and to to tumblr.
I'm sick of seeing dumbass females on here, and they're always the same delusional kind of genderspecial idiot.
Why do you want a penis? It's a gross numb flesh stick. It's insulting to an actual guy that you would desire to go through the male experience, clearly very ignorant of what that entails. You use your female privilege, it helps you. A duck isn't something to desire. I have a penis. But no one cares about it. It's mediocre and it feels numb. Being a man is again, nothing to desire. If you were a man you would never get to attract "cute girls" which is something I was disappointed to find out that women would rather do than get with 80% of men.