How to catch one of these sweet liddle pooner doods? On dating apps I see only disgusting male troons (MtFs)...

How to catch one of these sweet liddle pooner doods? On dating apps I see only disgusting male troons (MtFs), and I'm not a sodomite.

Attached: a32xrf04p9691.jpg (640x900, 69.29K)

Why can't you date normal women? Are you an incel?

Pooners are great for fags. You get to be gay without commiting the sin of sodomy. God smiles upon you.

All women with whom I was have cheated on me, besides - pooners are 10x hotter than any normal girl.

Just make sure you realize theres a difference between pre-T pooners like picrel and ones on testosterone. You don't want to end up in bed with a hairy scarred manlet with a giant clit dick. Or maybe just go for theyfabs instead, theyre pooners without the mutilation

They are literally biological women, so how it's possible that fuckin them makes you a faggot?

They’re basically small men without dick
Unless you only care about chromosomes but then you should also consider dating cis men with de la Chapelle syndrome
You could fuck a normal dude and still be “straight”

Attached: 7EBA221F-24E2-4D98-882B-EA451F968045.jpg (618x412, 30.58K)

Pooners on testosterone can still look good, if they are shaving and trimming their body regularly. Unfortunately most of them (after a couple months on hormones) start to think that they are like real men, growing body and pubic hair beards and other unpleasant stuff like that

Pooner sex doesn't make you a faggot, but it can satisfy faggots who are into small feminine twinks sin-free. You can still call yourself a faggot for oppression points if they are needed professionally.

Nobody thinks of pooners as men, we're just playing along to not make them feel bad.

The best a pooner can do is look like a teen boy, which theoretically should appeal to quite a few fags.

This. Pooners were given by God to satisfy men's pleasure, not to let them turn into a dickless hairy manners.

Manlets*

>not to let them turn into a dickless hairy manlets
but thats what they are no matter what.... you cant just stop that from happening while still being a pooner, they need to be converted into normal women

The wave of pooner chasers is coming, mark my words. Poonies are so fng hot bro.

God gave the world pooners to prevent further mutations in gay STDs. He gave the world pooners to protect cisgender teenage boys from chickenhawk faggots. He gave the world pooners so that faggots could raise families. He the world pooners so that men could have equally horny partners. Pooners are blessed.

Don't get me wrong, I hate sodomites too, but what are chickenhawk faggots?

i think it really just means an old faggot who preys on young gays, not necessarily underage. but it's popular usage refers to literal NAMBLA pederasts.

Idk the hrt ones look male to me

Attached: yqlmr47dlli71.jpg (579x944, 65.12K)

holy shit how old are you people, I read that term in an old ass musty book about homosexuality I found in the back of the library when I was a little kid and I haven't seen it anywhere since