At what age did you learn what transition is?

At what age did you learn what transition is?

At what age did you transition?

Attached: 20220222_051527.jpg (960x1354, 230.92K)

i learned about what HRT on tumblr when i was 18/19 and i trooned out a couple months after i turned 20

did it go well? im 18 but i feel like it could be too late for estrogen

Saw a tranny on tv when I was like 16 which made me feel bad for some reason, found out about transitioning at 18 and transitioned at 20

I learned what transitioning was at like 16. I kept thinking that all these feelings would go away, but they didn't. I started transitioning at 24.

>At what age did you learn what transition is?
at 15 when a transgirl showed me her dick and then explained why she got one
>At what age did you transition?
not planning to, i'm just a dude

i dont pass but im happier than i was. dysphoria had me feeling zombified like barely even existing by the time i was 20 and i certainly feel a lot more real now. everybody’s different though, some people can pass starting at 30, for me i was too masculine in the face by the time i was 15 or 14

I learned what transition was at like 8, knew I was trans at 15, but didn't transition until I was 19

Attached: 1656320088273.jpg (1024x1024, 343.98K)

>at what age you learned what transition is
>at what age did you transition
I wanna kms

29 (will be by the time I get my meds)

I learned about transitioning when I was 17 but put it off til 21 1/2. Currently trying not to kms.

I was genuinely kind of retarded, I knew what a transgender person was from maybe age 13 or so but I didn't really think about what went into it. I found the stupid trapmode guide here back when I was too young to be allowed to post, and I tried following it.

From like 16-20 I flipped between not thinking about transitioning at all to wondering what it would be like to transition. In retrospect I suppose I may have known I was transgender early on at some level but I didn't really have it click until I was about 20. I had dysphoria effectively my whole life but didn't know what to call it.
I really wanted to make a move on it when I was 21 but kept being too scared to tell anyone or look for help because I am an idiot. I was prepared to move on it again and then we had the pandemic and I had to live back at home.

I am 24 now and waiting to see an endocrinologist since I have another condition that makes me afraid to DIY. Wearing the repper flag for now since I'm not anything yet.

Basically me. I started at 24 and had pretty good results. Don't let this board gaslight you into thinking you're too old to pass.

You too.

i knew about trannies as young as 14 but not HRT. i legit thought that the only people could transition were those who were naturally feminine looking. transition felt like an impossible dream so i just learned to repress my faggyness. then i learned about HRT at 17 and it ruined me and gave me hope. repressed even harder till 20. i cant take it anymore though it's not a phase and everything just keeps getting worse. im taking bloodtests in the next couple days for a baseline then getting a PO box then ordering HRT shit. i wish i knew about HRT earlier i could've been a fucking youngshit

I don't even give a shit about passing, I just want to feel better in this skin of mine. I hate being male, I'll take being andro in the worst case.

>14
>none

>At what age did you learn what transition is?
probably around 16 when I started watching ben shapiro owns sjw compliation #3253467 videos
I didn't really understand how it actually worked until I came to this board about 2 years ago.
>At what age did you transition?
I haven't trooned yet and I'm 20.5

why have you not trooned yet

I graduated class of 2005 in a small town. I only heard of transitioning through Susan's Place in high school, but figured it was all made up bullshit and didn't actually realize you could change your body with hormones until a little later.

Thank you, I'm hoping it goes well and that I don't get hondosed or anything like that. I am suppose to see the endo in about 3 weeks and I'm a bit nervous. I assume most just start with aa or maybe she's going to make me wait longer

i learned of hrt probably arround 19 when i realised i was trans, but misimformation and gaslighting from my abusive ex-bf kept me repressing halfheartedly until 22.

Do you think you made the right choice?

12-13, 20 after moving out.

In waiting for so long no, but in finally getting started yeah. I haven't started HRT or anything yet though but it was good to get it off my chest and get the referral to the endocrinologist. I would have never figured out diy by myself (I don't think I would at least) so this was probably the only way I would have dealt with it other than more repressing
I've had my doubts waiting over the last few months but looking back on my life I think its the right move

17, repped till 21.

Suicide soon

>hondosed
Know where your levels are supposed to be and don't just take it on faith if they say everything is where it's supposed to be.

>assume most just start with aa or maybe she's going to make me wait longer
There is no reason not to start with E at the same time as the aa's. Starting with anti androgens by themselves will only either a) not work to bring down t or b) make you feel like shit because youre supposed to have some sex hormones. Idk if you have any other options but I'd try and find a doc or clinic that starts you on e immediately. Ask hrtgen for more info if you need it.