Browse Any Forums for a week

>browse Any Forums for a week
>want to be a woman
>browse Any Forums for a week
>want to be big and fit and strong
>browse /ck/ for a week
>want to cook because i love cooking :)
i am extremely susceptible to suggestion

Attached: bhjk b.png (850x1151, 814.26K)

just start HRT i guess

i've been browsing Any Forums this week, so i mean maybe
but also you're a chaser so i don't feel super inclined to listen to you

You should check out sissy hypno

why should i do that?

you could also just troon out, get fit and cook at the same time, i dont see the issue, that seems like a healthy combination

buff men can't look like women
and women can't look like buff men
plus i do cook, i love cooking

i think it’d be a good idea to spend less time on the internet

i get really bad intrusive thoughts when i don't constantly distract myself
i've quit the internet before and it didn't go very well
if anything, i need a therapist, but i'm not gonna do that

do you have any friends or hobbies?

yeah i have friends!
i love my friends very much, i sometimes just struggle cause of anxiety and stuff, but yes
also yeah i have hobbies, i love cooking and i'm writing a book :))

sounds like you have OCD

i don't think it's ocd, the intrusive thoughts are mostly self destruction, drug use and suicide
i'm currently trying to quit some bad habits

>if anything, i need a therapist
>but i'm not gonna do that
u stupid

Attached: 1642180483912.png (421x421, 278.57K)

id say try and devote more time to those things than the internet, like it seems like you use the internet to distract you from your anxieties so just try to distract yourself with healthier things. i think maybe you see people being anxious about certain things and it triggers your own anxiety response so maybe that’s why you think you want to be a woman/body builder depending on where you post. you should also see a therapist but it doesnt hurt to start putting in some work first

therapists always hurt me, they are evil and i'm not going to fall for their lies again
idk, i mean i do think i kinda wanna be a lady, maybe you're right tho, i'm really not certain
i've been trying to write more, but at those times when i'm just sitting there without the constant stimulation, i just feel awful, i sometimes cry trying to write or cook because i just feel very overwhelmed
idk i rly need to fix my shit

>watch yuri and lesbian romance
>want to be lesbian woman
>watch yaoi and heartstopper
>want to be gay man
how do I cure this

well dont let me tell you what you are. im just trying to rationalize your thought process here. i hope ur able to figure ur shit out and find some peace

maybe first you should try curing your awful taste, heartstopper is rly bad ://

i hope so too, i feel kinda bad being so dumb, but idk
it's all just such a struggle

take your pills alice

also I am very suggestible as well

>therapists always hurt me, they are evil
Therapist here - he is correct .College produces (((therapists))) to brainwash everyone to whatever globohomo current things is .
few ever get to help people .
my patients come with horror stories and mostly unnecessary meds i had to deal with first .

do you think therapy ever actually helps people?

Imagine discovering your therapist also browse 4chin

lmao, i've considered it
so based....
i fucking KNEW it

yes .thats why i do it .
shit has been in use since forever - my greatgrandfather was a priest/doctor in europe offering herbs for bodily illness and human contact/confession for mental ills .

maybe i oughta give it another try. ime im awful at doing therapy and making it work

>greatgrandfather was a priest/doctor
If this isn't larp then wtf how can you be so based

Most depressions come down to parasites or fungi. Your great grandfather was on track.

good luck .trust your gut instincts and physiognomy .

no idea on parasites but fasting ( no food ) builds discipline, courage and spirit .if you are that worried about parasites aim to do a 40 day one .