I wish I had queer friends irl so I wouldn't have to come to this site to relate to someone

I wish I had queer friends irl so I wouldn't have to come to this site to relate to someone.

Attached: 20220330_235957.jpg (1297x1482, 148.92K)

iktf, I'm hoping to make some lgbt friends when i move

Attached: 0ddd0cf76a4cf67082ff2d039a9f5ea4.png (330x600, 191.48K)

>have a buncha pretty redneck friends in highschool
>fast forward 7 years
>four bisexuals
>one label-hating asexual (a real one)
>one enbie
>one gay
>two trans girls
it's fucking wierd tbdesu

Attached: ashleyloob-E1YZeUIXIAEwrm3.jpg (1729x974, 227.92K)

based

i had the chance to make proper queer friends in high school but i was in deep repression at the time and was too scared to open up or feel like i would fit in. they were cool people and i wish i stayed in touch. my other friends would never understand me if i told them the truth

Your queer friends IRL will just be to normie anyway. Your flamboyant fag friend will just annoy you, your straight acting gay friends will just be like any other dudes.
Your tranny friends IRL will just be going on and on about tranny stuff you dont care about it. Lesbians will just be annoying, except the masc ones... but there still be butch lesbians with little in common with you.

Your here for a reason, and you should accept it.

I live in fucking ohio
there's a reason why there are so many ohio fuckers on this board
there are no queer friends anywhere irl

Attached: 1611647227310.jpg (450x418, 28.53K)

same
i know none of the friends i have would give a shit(in a negative way) if I came out, but damn I wish I was friends with some homos and some women

Agree. It might be because I'm terminally mentally ill, but I prefer having friendships online. Less of a hassle. If I want to interact with people irl, I have coworkers and neighbors. That's enough.

I mean I much rather have company IRL, but I always want friends on the net too.
Cant really do the same kind of stuff when it's just online, and I like talking in person... laying on the couch together... swimming together...
Laying in the the bath together, which is something I do with my tranny friends because there weirdo's too lol.

But if you can be content like that, more power too you.

I came to this site because I couldn't relate to my queer friends.

I hope I'm on my way to finding a group of friends like that one day, I guess there's no rushing it, as long as I'm putting myself out there I know I'll find it eventually.

Also Erica is transition goals.

Attached: 20220627_041353.jpg (1050x1200, 180.78K)

unironicly just embrace who you are and accept your changes in taste as the come. some people change very little mentaly from estrogen, some people change a LOT, just accept things as they come, and be true to yourself and you'll slowly grow a group of people you can truely be you arround.
>Also Erica is transition goals
she is such a fricking mood, it's unreal

Attached: ashleyloob-FS8ss8kXwAIGxb2.jpg (1050x1200, 198.63K)

Hmm I used to skateboard every day all day.
Now I skateboard occasionally... My hair has always been nipple length, and I a fag. Very odd.
Going to add long haired skaters to my pink pill list now.

The only reason I don't 100% relate to her it's because I don't skate (and also she's transitioned and I'm barely coming out lol)

Find a local LGBT group and you'll never want to talk to irl gays and trannies ever again

oh i never skated either! though I did want to! i meant more her whole demenor. a shy nervous gothy transgirl with a heavy heart hits a nerve. either way, you'll get there eventualy! im 18 months and on ome hand it feels like a lifetime, but on the other hand it feels so fast. i dont fully pass yet, and maybe i never will, but to look in the mirror and finaly start to see somone who actualy looks *right* and not some suicidal repressed young man is a trip and a half

Attached: __tokoyo_chiaki_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_asuta1102__sample-3f47a46ad80caf3421cd93c9913ac57d.jpg (850x1020, 105.12K)

Repressors don't get to have queer friends

god I wish I had transitioned before 20

It's never to late to pick up a skateboard, just like it's never to later to feminize your body and mind.
Tbh rollerblading might be more your speed, It's a lot of fun too, and makes your butt look amazing. They dont call it fruit-booting for nothing.
But hey congrats on comming out ^_^, now get some fag boots stat!

>gnc behavior since i could walk
>dysphoria since puberty
>realised i was trans at 19
>still repressed until 22
i probably ruined my chance of fully passing by being retarded, but at least i didnt repress until 30 or something aweful

Attached: tabao_sub-FCUTULSVgAU2Pt5.jpg (1278x1544, 339.99K)

I'm 25, realized what being trans was around puberty, repressed until 21, and have been on/off HRT 3 times now...