Would transitioning have saved her?

Attached: BA1C3B31-48C7-42C6-BFAB-276220A75E00.jpg (456x422, 149.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1dQd7lKgCo5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does sam hate trannies

sam is an outright nazi ofc he does

Attached: 2354.png (128x128, 24.96K)

I feel he’s mostly being ironic tho. He is a comedian after all

is he? i thought he was just an edgy republican

he was. but after a while he just became a nazi. he doesnt really try to hide it anymore. he frequently posts memes about blm riots being full of monkeys and a while back he donated 5k to the daily stormer. its a shame he fell for that shit since he is pretty funny

sad. i guess world peace getting cancelled broke him

Damn for a nazi he rly isnt a shining example of the masterrace

its because around the time he fell down the pipeline he started taking steroids. its pretty obvious to see when he started bulking and getting a shit ton of acne. he really just ruined his body

vocaroo.com/1dQd7lKgCo5g

he was like that before the show was cancelled, he just hid it all in plain sight

true. maybe its just me being an ex pol brain but it really is not hard to see what so ever. i dont think he ever really hid it other than occasionally joking about it. the problem is that he is legitimately funny and so theres a lot of cognitive dissonance when people see how he acts

yeah there is some dogwhistley stuff in the show which i guess why it got canceled in the first place. it sucks because he is legitimately funny. paradigm shift 2077 is a classic

never found MDE really funny, but it's sad to see a smart guy turn into a roided out wreck

yeah mde was never my thing but a lot of his shortform sketches i found very funny. one of the funniest videos ive ever seen is him holding a shotgun to the camera talking about being anti gun

there were more blatant dog whistles in the show than what was aired, the network just happened catch those

that said, the TED talk was pretty great. if he'd stuck to that type of stuff, i'd find him funnier

He is a secret chaser who overcompensates to hide it

He just collaborated with the epic meal time dude who is a gargantuan hebrew. He’s not really a nazi, but rather a provocateur.

>Everyone is le Nazi

I don't think an art school grad with an upper class new england background can really be a true nazi. he definitely rebelled against his liberal dad but i still think he cornered himself into a right wing audience.

i think i saw somebody joke “sam hyde is proof no amount of class conciousness can save you from being from new england” lol