Anyone else?

This board makes me feel uniquely lonely. It's always "my bf this"/"my gf that" from men and women alike, and I'm here as an untouched KHHV just watching it all. Unable to engage due to severe anxiety and feeling unloveable. Half of you guys are also really anxious but still found love. I am incredibly envious of you. I am frozen in fear, but you made the jump, or got lucky somehow, it doesn't really matter.

Attached: 1629107098797.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Idm it, I'm happy they have a bf or gf, but I also have had sex and been in relationships, so it's probs different than if I was a khhv.

Attached: 1597513368291.jpg (720x585, 60.03K)

Just remember that it's all just larp by khhv incels

this board makes me extremely suicidal. i need to stop looking at it.

It makes me sad, but not because it makes me feel lonely.

It makes me sad because the way people describe their relationships here nine times outta ten they sound codependant, and sometimes they even sound abusive.

just be yourself user

>Idm it
?
Also yeah I'd understand not being jealous if you have an easy time like them. I just don't feel happy for strangers online, though.
Doubt it.
>i need to stop looking at it.
Same desu ne
Yeah the abusive relationships I'm not envious of. I don't think I'm the type to fall to codependency, but I know how it can be destructive. I'd still prefer it massively to how I am now.
Nice meme.

Attached: 1626651529165.png (297x282, 97.08K)

I'm bi but effectively gay. I can tell girls are interested in me sometimes, and honestly they're not bad looking, but I have like no feelings for any of them. It's always a boy who treats me nicely and makes me laugh until I find out he's straight and has a GF and I'm back to wanting to blow my fucking head off. And I hardly make friends in the first place, and when I do, it's the situation described before.

Fuck this. Fuck everything. I feel you OP. Lovelessness is a unique pain that can't be approached in many ways other than being loved.

>I can tell girls are interested in me sometimes
You are not like me at all.

Attached: 1626762711298.png (219x171, 51.05K)

What region are you in, what sexes are you into? I'm more or less the same

I have post traumatic stress, there's no way in hell a woman would try to tolerate or understand my emotional states if they actually got to know me.

If your problem is mainly that you're ugly then we probably dont have much in common

Tfw khv tranner that likely has autism and I also really dislike myself

It's depressing to think I may never date or have friends

South east U.S., bi chaser.
I don't think I'm ugly, though I was in my formative years. It's more so a terrible combination of being hyper-anxious, lacking social skills, misanthropy, uncommon interests, probably some other things. If you go out and have women interested in you/hitting on you then idk how you couldn't easily find male partners. Unless you're saying you can't have a relationship with anyone because your PTSD.

Attached: 1635621591269.jpg (705x397, 41.38K)

I have literally never been on a date
I have no idea how people just get into relationships just like that
The entire experience is so foreign to me that I don't know what I'd even do if by some strange chance I found myself in one

yes it's mostly the cant have a relationship part. i did not grow up well socialized and it's still an issue today

idm is i dont mind

Are you a KHHV?
Why would you respond, then, I guess? Obviously you're not jealous of a group you're a part of.

Attached: 1623503581936.png (976x850, 502.79K)

yes, even though a lot of LGBT people with shitty upbringings still manage to not be by even their late teens

i think it just depends on how much your attachment was fucked up during development and how so, people like us who are KHHV are much more withdrawn and avoidant while others might be hypersexual in a way that could also be harmful

You gotta try, bud. I'm a legit fat chud, and got a tranner GF whose all sorts of adorable and broken. I dated femboys and girls too before. Turned down a girl at work, a months back without even trying. You just gotta get out there and do something, bro

Attached: 1650220683122.png (512x512, 216.8K)

i like posting:)

Dude, just do a shitpost. For lulz.