Bro what

Bro what

Attached: oldnews.jpg (2174x1748, 414.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/londoner-calls-more-gender-surgeries-20874570
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhhhh based cafebeef??

Wow the entitlement of zoomers. Get off your arse and suck some dick you lazy faggot

user that only works if you're already hot
The only people who want head from uggo tranners are poorfags

>face surgeries
Thank god. I got worried for a second
Chaser bros, we're safe

I thought she was still in the whole "trannies aren't real, I'm actually a man on Estrogen schtick"

that's from a year ago, eat a hot plate of faeces OP

I want head from uggo trannies I'm just not disgusting so I don't fuck prostitutes

can we make this a rare cafebeef thread?

there's an ancient local news article where they interviewed hunter schafer by name before she was well known, i found it recently

Look at how they make the article know how silly she is being. That's toxic. I bet the writers would let her suck their cocks as she is now. I reckon so long as she prevents the testosterone she would never need a surgery. All the guys want a dick lady too, no need for bottom surgery. Give her some tits that look nice and she would slay.

>oldnews.jpg
Don't remember ever seeing threads about an article about cafebeef, 'd think you'd see em

>I want head from uggo trannies
>I'm just not disgusting

?

>can we make this a rare cafebeef thread?
sure :^)

Attached: JSH2012.jpg (812x1952, 1.16M)

Ugly people deserve love too unlike whores

mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/londoner-calls-more-gender-surgeries-20874570

it's real

Was this him? Wtf he was cute

We should prevent future generations from being cursed with ugliness through mandatory gene editing

just BDD passoid things

Yea I just fuckin... posted it

You sound quite ugly and miserable yourself

He could be fucking beautiful looking and still said a terrible thing huh? It's not all about good looks when you have friends like these.

How new are you? He types like an r9k incel.

You didn’t need to say

Before you say something racist about how I am talking like a foreigner, I am born and raised in Southern California. What do you think about that you fucking bitch. I bet you are made up of genetic spit and most of us white boys would kill you if they had to. I have overpowered some beasts of burden in my lifetime and let me tell you buddy, you are no challenge to me. I would get you onto the ground and stomp on your tiny stupid head. Pour some boiling water on it too. I am a true felon my hombre and you better stick to your own kind and mind your own business I only deal with white people.