Never sniff a tranny's butthole

I sniffed my mtf gf's butt and it stank like shit. Made me totally lose interest in her so I broke up with her. I couldn't look at her without associating that stink to her.
Sniffing ass can end relationships.

Attached: 1587653767463.png (845x466, 612.54K)

>Never sniff a tranny's butthole
And who is gonna stop me

how fragile can you be?

user it's where poop comes from what did you expect

want smell stinky boymoder butt

Attached: 1656052498242.jpg (578x729, 43.88K)

But user the butthole is the best part
Are you sure you did it right?

that's the best part
lole

I hate God for making humans poop
Why can't we be like plants

this is why all trannies should get srs

inhaling their farts is one of my fetishes.

wimp

buy her a pack of baby wipes, you dolt

My freshly washed ass, and enema'd daily butt hole, there is never an unpleasant odor coming from my buttox. No just a clean skin smell, and a hint of musk. Something that can excite any man.

I mean clean ass smells like clean ass, it's not bad
But if you have a depressed tran on your hands who doesn't shower for days at a time you can't go smelling her butthole all willy-nilly like that. Strategize better with the next one

Daily enema will unironically kill you

Not really, a single saline enema cannot pull that much electrolytes out of you, and since your just expelling your rectum, it repopulates with bacteria pretty quickly. Even past that isn't a huge deal.

It certainly wont kill you, but bacterial flora wise may not be the best.
Done it for long long stretches... year+ But it's not literally ever day, at least not now. More like 3 times a week.

Is a quick tap water enema (less than a minute, usually ~30 seconds) every once in a while bad for you??

She has consumed 3000 calories today.
This is highly unusual for her, 2000 daily is normal for people in general but she is a tiny delicate flower so her norm is 1500.
It's 8 in the evening. She still looks like pic related from supper and still feels icky but is also getting frisky and kind of wants to sit on your face.
Do you allow it knowing the horror that awaits

Attached: 1655963899080.jpg (241x209, 8.25K)

No not at all, a regular water flush isn't anything that would cause any damage. Doing that daily wouldn't even be an issue, not even if you held it longer.

But good on your for keep your ass clean.

Yeeeeesss

I mean just regular water though, not saline

That' why I said
>no not at all, a regular water flush isn't anything that would cause damage...

Oh my bad, I thought you meant regular as in frequent