Get invited to girls only discord for game I like

>get invited to girls only discord for game I like
>there's more trans women than cis women

I despise being trans so much it's fucking unreal

Attached: 1655791884330.jpg (1206x1145, 451.51K)

is it galorants

No but I'm also not going to say which server either. I'm assuming all girls only discord servers are like this anyway

Your a tranny to anonette. Why hate being trans because your doing the same as other trannies.
Going into a sever for woman, despite not being a woman lol.

braindead post

Cis girls only like mobile games. A group for any other games will have a higher proportion of trannies.

how?

>be tranny
>enter server that is honey to trannies
>there are other trannies in it
>get mad
>le pikachuface

OP probably sees themselves as "one of the good ones" and the rest as agp fetishists

Not OP but I feel sorta similar to her, its not that i think im one of the good ones in fact i think im an agp rapehon, just a little frustrating that the online spaces i like dont have more females so I can feel more normal and also so the women who are here dont have to deal with so many weirdos like me

Sigh…

Is there a total lack of empathy on this board tonight? I feel fucking bad that trannies infest spaces for women and I feel twice as bad because I'm a tranny. I never wanted to be trans, I want to be a cis woman. Shit like this reminds me I'm not and will never be a cis woman and it fucking hurts.

Why is this concept so hard to understand on the board for trans people

motherfucker you were contributing to it. every tranny wants to be a cis woman

Because you're looking down on others for being trans while being trans yourself. Get some female brained interests if it makes you that upset.

empathy is when you agree with my feelings

>girls only discord
>discord
>surprised when it's full of transwomen

actually I found a women's discord and it only has a few trans women in it. not going to say what the group is about tho

Are you dense? What, do you think we all want to be trans and not cis women? Sorry but when you're part of the problem you complain about maybe you should have a bit of self awareness.

user, op is literally complaining about being part of the problem and wishing that they weren't

no need

wombyn don't play videogames so don't worry about it

I relate to you OP. I stay out of women's only spaces for exactly this reason. Even when I get invited to them by cis friends I feel like an invader that doesn't really belong.

And to all the people talking about how "you're literally the exact same thing", I imagine OP is talking about how a lot of trans women in cis spaces need to constantly seek validation in their transness. Like whenever stuff like pregnancy or reproductive health come up they stay stuff like "just a reminder that not all women can get pregnant and not everybody who gets pregnant is a woman". Or talk about how girldick still makes you a lesbian or whatever. Ideally I'd just want trans women to integrate silently into women's spaces without having to make sure they're constantly known and disrupting everything.

Attached: 73413099_p0.jpg (1000x1450, 1.32M)

not op but unironically this. every server with trannies i go in is 14 year old AGP faggots talking about their thigh high girldick titty skittle reddit shit it makes me want to kill people

kids are allowed to be retarded. frankly i wish i was them so i could be an early transitioner

yeah but it makes me feel like every mtf is just a fetishy manchild. which by extension means it makes ME feel like a gross hypersexual manchild.