Put prostate massager in my butt

>put prostate massager in my butt
>it burns really badly
WHY
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN ANY TIME I DO BUTT STUFF
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Attached: akko_cry.gif (400x400, 761.91K)

what lubricant are you using?

Attached: 1611737563022.jpg (500x400, 20K)

are you buying cheap garabage off of amazon? you should only be useing bodysafe toys, not random shit from china that gives you ass cancer

Does anyone in the world actually, physically enjoy things in their butt? I tried once more than a decade ago and it was awful. From then I just assumed there was some kind of psychological thrill that fueled it.

coconut oil
I'm using a plastic aneros
no matter what it is that I put in there I just get this burning feeling every time

Try to use a new lube, stay away from anything warming. Are you starting small and working your way up?

every time I tried to do butt stuff it hurt so I got a vagina instead

Well, idk about why women like anal. But men most often do because of the prostate.

The prostate is a sensitive bulb of flesh in your anus that brings the most intense orgasms a man can feel.

the aneros is very small
the only other lube I have is astroglide and I've discovered water based stuff is worthless because it dries out in my butt immediately

Same, idk how anyone actually enjoys putting stuff in their ass. I'm kind of inclined to believe it's all a big meme

>WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
Putting stuff in your butt

You are pressing down on the prostate too much? Instead of just pounding your butt. I never came from prostate unless I just do it and I'm into it. I think pushing towards the prostate like a bull at the gate is just a straightoid meme.

it's the oil
try using body lotion next time

why would coconut oil cause burning

next time you should just suck on my fingers for awhile and put those up your butt instead

>burns
>really badly
wtf user

When you have fecal matter, or lots of colonic mucus sometimes that can cause burning.
Some lubes can do it, and some materials can do it.

But it might just be a sensation your not yet used too, just depends. Hard to know on this little information.

Anal and enjoying anal is all about practice and anyone saying they don't do anal is a naive 22 year old near-virgin or possibly a cis foid who can get away with refusing it.

If your ass doesnt respond well to insertions someone will have to use their finger or tongue on it.

All humans, ciss or trans can orgasm from buttsex. Believe me i have studied this.

try improving your butt health: after cleaning, apply a moistiurizer with a whipe.

and after its absorbed, apply a fat/oil based protection lotion.

How can i improve master

How do I make prostate stimulation feel like anything more than having my bladder squeezed?