/gaygen/ gay general- COCKHEIM editing

Welcome to /COCKHEIM/
COCKHEIM GENERAL
rules
1. Must have COCK
2. Must swear allegiance to COCK (Gays only, bis and straights tolerated if they hate w*m*n)
3. NO FATS
4. No user posting, or you will assumed to be an agent of the (((doxstalker)))
For CVM and COCK

Attached: 1656079006534.jpg (191x264, 7.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKRQCsyspA
youtube.com/watch?v=L9GYFlKr_-I
youtube.com/watch?v=iLEtVOGYWwc
youtube.com/watch?v=GcztKU2SkxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat

The RECOCKISTA has begun

youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o

i dunno about things..........

Attached: Picture1.jpg (1024x768, 229.75K)

Previous

Sounds pretty cool

I enjoy you mihai, keep fighting the good fight. What things are happening?

oh she's making threads now

Attached: 1600749582535.png (420x420, 9.29K)

stop taking yourself so seriously

why was the early 90s such a kino era of music?
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKRQCsyspA

Attached: 0023851_cut--n-move-peace--love---harmony_300.jpg (297x300, 104.35K)

Sir, This is an Arby's
Are u gonna order some MEAT or not, there's a line.

why is this board so overrun with trannies? are there any oldhomosexuals who can say whether it was always that way?

mom wasn't mad at me for making the oven an mess and buying snacks with her money when i was home alone UwU

Attached: eeee.jpg (951x629, 215.13K)

The 80s opened the door to all the fresh new sounds available with synthesizers and the 90s perfected it
Um I'm not a music historian though lol it's just my guess

i went there one time in my life and the roast beef was tasteless while the bread was like cardboard. never went back, never will.

>why was [insert decade in which i was born] such a kino era of music

well thank you
i dont know. things in general
youtube.com/watch?v=L9GYFlKr_-I

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.6K)

>This is a metaphor for Grindr, actually

always has been

Attached: 1402952847595.jpg (800x500, 133.07K)

its vry simple being trans is more counterculture than simply being gay so less homos have a need for a space like this than trannies, whats more the board already has a reputation for being a tranny hang out spot so this is the place to be when you're a problematic tranner while also keeping the nontranners at bay

what the fuck is going on in thsi image? what direction am i supposed to read it from? is the plane bombing a gay orgy with dick chopping bombs sent by Any Forums?

this implies gaygen users have sex, majority don't

so

it was the gayest of times
youtube.com/watch?v=iLEtVOGYWwc

>its vry simple being trans is more counterculture than simply being gay so less homos have a need for a space like this than trannies
i mean i think most gay guys just dont use Any Forums... isn't most the board AGPs also?

Shitpussy

nothin' like a mouth full o' balls (tapioca)

>i mean i think most gay guys just dont use Any Forums
exactly for the reason i stated abt being gay being barely counterculture now

not in its current incarnation, no
shitredditsays (woke feminists circa gamergate tiems) vs. pol fighting for supremacy over the board, gays being gays, lesbos doing their thing and going extinct, a scoffing ftm, and dramatic trannies on the foreground

Based mom
Saying something doesn't make it true mairo, but you can keep saying it anyway if it makes you feel better.

I have some tapioca (2) to put in your mouth

when i was younger i didnt go on Any Forums because they called everyone faggot and it upset me.
yes im a reddit refugee.
i doubt even in '03 or whatever gays would use Any Forums.

Maybe it's time for a change of things so you know better about them

appreciate the qrd. interesting lore. to think reddit has come so far... progress

you'd be surprise

Attached: 1596260889135.jpg (1080x1350, 142.24K)

Imagine blowing a guy and right as he's about to noot he pushes you back delicately by the forehead and says
>open up for some tapioca darling

i split my time equally between Any Forums, reddit and discord lol, triquetra of cringe lmao

I always called them pearls instead of balls because pearl sounds luxurious and cool

I come here to be social for 5 minutes then fuck off to watch documentaries.

because trannies are overwhelmingly terminally online neets

Sleep remains elusive
youtube.com/watch?v=GcztKU2SkxE

Attached: _.png (1024x768, 1.47M)

i ship it...
the only chan i used was tf2chan. :) i went on /fa/ once in 2010 and posted some stuff i wanted to buy and they thought i was trolling and i never went back. the fit involved cargo pants.
and then i pull out a spoon and sound him with it.

>1. Must have COCK
when will this rule start being enforced?

Right

Now

who is right

>bis and straights tolerated
lmao nice try

> I’d like an extra large vanilla slushee with tapioca pearls, thank you!
pearls is what most new bubble tea places are calling them. I’m used to saying bubbles or boba though.

that's steven shkreli

Attached: 6e3e371611d69fe5a548a9d14fb5e745.jpg (1092x1092, 162.74K)

i would but i dont wanna get banned, and tripfagging is cringe.
it makes me lol that the chinglish word "cheese" (salted cream on the top of the drink) has been imposed upon actual english speakers. my friend thought they put actual cheese, and once upon a time i also thought this.

The sounding spoon stretches his urethra and when you take it out little tapioca balls start pw pw pw falling out of it. He's like ah fuck babe this feels so fucking good but after the amount of time you would expect it to stop it doesn't. It's not painful or anything it actually still feels slightly good for him.
Do you see a doctor about it or what?

Attached: fb0c2e35b8b995bc2068e1d48c2368e9.jpg (564x704, 45.59K)

You can use unsee.cc and they won't mess with it
Never heard of that cheese thing in my neck of the woods but sounds pretty goofy

thought it was a flying torso from the thumbnail im dying lmao

i went on IRC which was like discord but based but.. again it made me anxious and i stopped using it. the group i was in was all fat neets and poeple my age. somehow we all were gay (and many were furries) which was really weird, as we met through an indie games forum. looking back its weird and makes me question whether i should've been left alone on the internet.
if you have time for all three sites tho it sounds like you need more hobbies. try music production or real analysis.