What do bi guys want in a trans girl? What can I do to be a bi guy's gf?

What do bi guys want in a trans girl? What can I do to be a bi guy's gf?

Attached: 1650672061980.jpg (640x695, 68.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump ;_;

Get real tits with your HTR. Give them time to grow, even if they're A cups. No fake tits, they are terrible

out of curiosity, why a bi guy particularly?

same thing I want out of a cis girl. Kind, affectionate, patient, has hobbies and interests she shows me, and ideally lives somewhere in my forsaken province

Just ask and dozens of guys will volunteer. The only men interested in mtfs are going to be bi anyways.

>time to grow
>more than 2 years and still barely any tits

>my forsaken province
which is?
>not for me but for the actually cute and passing leaf girls in the audience

be cute
be mentally well (as much as possible)
voice train
get a job

Just look like a 13 year old boy and bi guys will lust over you.

I have E cup breasts that look and feel real and look better than any MTF hormone tits I've ever seen. Cope

Ontario, all things considered a nice place but the GTA is expensive
>all leaves will pass in the rake

Attached: muh provincial flower.png (960x635, 845.2K)

why would dozens of guys volunteer to date a trans girl?

i don't want ba, but I would like my boobs to be a bit bigger

not cute
well passing
tranny voice
have a decent job

0w0 not ont but Canadian and prog is doubling the size of my boobs on the weekly svmng

might be good enough depending on the guy. just focus on the factors that you can control and look for someone near you

put yourself out there. i met my current gf last year because of a lonely post she made that mentioned the city she's in, which isn't too far from me. she was a fulltime boymoder, girl modes whenever she visits & stays with me, and is likely moving in with me in a few months :)

this post reminds me that location (or as close to one that you're comfortable with giving on Any Forums) is a good bet. not saying that online oriented stuff doesn't work, but I personally thing it's a lot easier when you're able to be with someone you can feasibly see irl AT LEAST a few times a month. gf comes up and stays with me for 2 nights outta the week, on most nights. we practically live together part time hehe

>why would dozens of guys volunteer to date a trans girl?
Since they're desperate and it's hard to find a gf if you're not a hyper normie
If you pass then you're gold for dating apps. Why are you even asking?

Congrats user! I hope your transition continues to go well
It’s less volunteering and more of connecting with someone and realizing a relationship with them could work

>what do bi guys want in a trans girl

my dick

As a bi guy myself who wants a trans gf...
I'd say share similar interests, being kind, and occasionally letting me be bottom whenever

>bottom

kys

Would you still date a post op trans girl?

Oops, I meant I pass for mentally well lol, that said I pass as a woman (never get misgendered) but am clocky as hell, definitely not stealth

i want you to wear a skirt and let me grope you whenever i want
i want your holes to be free use for me and i want you to make lewd gasps and moans whenever you feel my dick
i want you to have long hair and a sweet voice that coos to me when i unload in you, and i want you to put your head on my chest when we lie together
also if you can cook that'd be great

>that said I pass as a woman
Sure, so dating apps should be a breeze for you, so why are you asking here?

deadlift 300kg

Because you can pass as a woman and not pass as cis, and it turns out not many guys on dating apps want to date visibly trans women

not that user but I'd only consider dating a post op trans woman for a long term relationship

>it turns out not many guys on dating apps want to date visibly trans women
Plenty of them still do, plus if you ask for a bf then dozens of people here will still be willing to want to date you or at least talk to you and would potentially be willing to date. Also, how do you pass but you're clocky or whatever? That makes no sense.

for us to click and you to love me, I guess.

Attached: CE1D080C-DB89-4540-8B70-D5CEF288C2A7.jpg (828x878, 79.32K)

Ah, thanks for your input. I worry I’d be even more h desirable after srs

I’d love you I’d you were nice to me and funny and at least decently clean

*Undesirable, oops

If it's any consolation it sounds like srs is something you want and it has the bonus of filtering out chasers who want casual sex. It might limit your dating pool but the guys who do approach you are more serious about their intentions

where are you from op?

>Get real tits with your HTR. Give them time to grow, even if they're A cups. No fake tits, they are terrible
Im 18 months hrt and I'm still an A cup, but they haven't grown in over a year now. I don't think they're going to get any bigger so I was planning on getting fakies.

Are these really better than reasonably sized fake boobies?

unsee.
cc/album#n5uZbNmxjPAgrXPJ