What should I do Any Forums

>be 19
>5’8
>140 pounds
>never had a bf
>never had the chance of being a cute femboy bf
What do I do Any Forums should I stop being femm and start lifting weights?
I’m blessed and cursed by my height.
Good height for being a femboy but I should rope if I try to be anything else.

Should I keep being a femboy/twink
till I hit the wall, or should I give up this fem stuff now and start working out and just accept and becoming a manlet gymcell…

Attached: B6253AAB-3996-4A56-9A1E-37FEB311802A.jpg (779x1566, 979.88K)

do you really think you're a manlet? lmao

If you want to stay fem and stretch it out for as long as possible then you're probably trans just get on hrt and be an hrt femboy until you realize that and then troon out.

This but staying an hrt femboy in the long term isn't impossible. Plus you can still go to the gym and get fit, just in a more feminine way.

Attached: 20220609_234034.jpg (768x1024, 125.15K)

Yes ik. Cafebeef is the only thing keeping me alive right now. 21 and just starting hrt now. Gonna get ffs too.

I don’t think I’m a manlet but every time I tell someone I’m 5’8 I get called a manlet… :/

it's the perpetual zone of manlet/nonmanlet
t. 5'9

You’re right ;-;

holy shit user body goals how did u get that body without being fat? luck? genetics? Always been like this? Please help

just barely scraped by being a failmale femboy at 5'7". it helps being 105 lbs and having very thin waist for boys to grab onto

charlie u cute ^.^

Hot. I’m trying to lose some more weight right, so I can get that thin waist. My goal is around 115/130

5'7
But 135'-140 with larger bones and a 34.5 ribcage
I was so close...so close...

if youre op and 5'8" i wouldnt recommend going below 120. being underweight can be a slipperly slope and i have little energy or motivation and occasionally pass out when standing up

stay safe

Attached: cloak.jpg (578x611, 33.8K)

Alright thanks for the advice friend.

oh trust me ive tried. but eating disorder. i despise food and especially the after taste of stuff, hunger is preferable to me. but ty

Attached: 16236.gif (377x289, 3.59M)

I’m sorry to hear that user :(
I hope the ED lets up soon

grow a fucking pair holy shit so many hons would fucking murder you for that body

It’s hard though cause I’m going to hit femboy/twink death soon and I’ll never be the 6’2 giga chad.

Attached: 0E755C3B-27ED-4E6B-8FA1-1AB6BB3016AF.jpg (786x574, 173.02K)

>every time I tell someone I’m 5’8 I get called a manlet
on Any Forums, yeah....
in real life most gays dont really care or notice. date within your height range and you're fine. lol.
> t. 5'7" and this has literally never been an issue.
height is a Any Forums meme unless you're under 5'5", at least in teh gay world.

Thanks for the hopium user