How do I get hrt delivered without my parents knowing? any tips? also how do I hide it? (I am 19)

How do I get hrt delivered without my parents knowing? any tips? also how do I hide it? (I am 19)

Attached: 1643841822845.jpg (519x519, 21.95K)

>19
>still lives with his parents
How? My burger parents kicked me out when I turned 18 and demanded rent from me if I wanted to live with them

>be american
>parents kick you out into the gutter the milisecond you turn 18

I feel bad for you....

sorry but not all parents are that shitty, mine only threatened rent if i dropped out of college :P

It always blows my mind that people have parents kicking them out at 18 especially with the current state of murrica

My parents would let me stay forever but I think I'd lose my mind if I did lol

>delivery
PO box.
>how do I hide it?
don't know, unfortunately I never got that far because I live in a shithole country where there's a maximum of 1 PO box per household.

PO box. i'm out and my parents are supportive but I still run all my hrt, clothes, and the ocasional sex-toy through the post office on the far-end of town.

Attached: 1656220845142.jpg (662x937, 47.1K)

PO box or any similar service in your country (I used a private service that collects and holds parcels, because PO isnt an option here). As for hiding, if you get pills, try rebottling them into an empty opaque multivitamin bottle, your family likely wont check that.

oh amd as for hiding it, literaly just toss it in a sock drawer or something. a trick i did was to keep the boxes in the pockets of jackets hanging in my closet. always spread out your stash, so even if they find and take some, you arent totaly screwed. again, my parents are supportive but i have 5 years worth of hrt hidden in various locations still just in case

>put estradiol in Vitamin C bottle
>hide bottle in room
>it runs out before it was supposed to
>notice dad mysteriously grew breasts

Attached: 1636924723464.png (511x296, 231.99K)

You know when your body starts to change from the hormones, your parents will notice. Right?

my burger parents let me live with them rent free at 26 lol
boomer parents. they never really wanted a kid in the first place

ups mailbox, dont even need to be 18

nta but that's my fear. There is no way they won't notice booba. People say that a binder will hide it but that would be even harder to hide.

Po box. Also can be used for sex toys lol. You can buy the smallest size po box at least in the us and still get packages delivered.

I'm doing informed consent and just paying out of pocket and hiding all my shit.

Do your parents go through your stuff a lot?

how would they notice? my boobs wouldn't really be big right?

no, at least not for a while. do people in your family have big boobas? are you skinny? they might not get too noticable

Buy kt tape and say it is for sports. All you need to bind using the transtape method is large bandaids for nipples, kt tape for the binding, and coconut/baby oil for removal (you can say the last item is for moisturising in general). That said, binding using tape every day is troublesome and expensive and probably bad for you, so it isnt perfect either.

they will notice that I'm lying the moment I say that I'm doing a sport.

doesn't matter if you hide it. Your parents will notice changes anyways
>I tried trooning out on the low

>tfw I file frivolous lawsuits for a living
I live in a condo by the ocean and have never had a job in my life (25 now)
If any boymoders need a man to take care of them; call me.

Attached: 1656140376469.jpg (1323x1068, 224.52K)

>file frivolous lawsuits for a living
Elaborate. I am curious

The most profitable was when I suffered minor side effects from a pharmaceutical. I sued a few insurance companies after pretending to get hit by cars. The most frivolous was when I stood outside of an elementary school with a vulgar sign (language, not image) and got arrested. I only got 4k for that, but the judge agreed that they violated my civil rights.
Suing is super easy. I think trans people could be rich off of title IX lawsuits alone if they use it the right way.

interesting but i am still early hrt so you probably doesn't want me

what the fuck

>I sued a few insurance companies after pretending to get hit by cars
very bold of you to confess to fraud on an FBI honeypot.

(me)
>I sued a few insurance companies after pretending to get hit by cars
Of course: "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
So none of this actually happened and I'm not culpable for insurance fraud.

lmao. Wish I came in 12 seconds earlier.

I'm honestly impressed that it's possible to make substantial money off acting like an asshole in murica, it is truly the land of the free

like what?