How can i find someone to talk about my feelings?

how can i find someone to talk about my feelings?
i think i might be trans, but i hate psychs

Attached: 1656288682760.jpg (1200x900, 137.94K)

why do you hate psychologists?

not OP but i've heard some bullshit stories from psychs being retarded about trans people

cause they fucking suck, they've hurt me about a dozen times, and every time i try with them i get burnt

*stories about psychs
not from psychs, sorry i'm stupid

i had my story of a psych being retarded about trans people and yeah i dont think i would go back to therapy for trans-related issues

yeah i've never tried it. i considered getting therapy once but i've heard too many stories of cis therapists just not understanding us at all. like not even an ounce of proper empathy

even on non-tranny shit, they've just been absolutely awful, they've been mean and don't understand me at all
psychs are just the worst

yeah i always hated the idea of being analyzed or read and told what you are or why you feel certain ways as if you didn't know when you know yourself more than anybody else. fuck that who needs them

legit, the only issue with that is that i'm like super uncertain about being trans, and idk how to like "objectively" know that i'm trans

what currently makes you think you might be trans

a lot of stuff, lots of body hate stuff, enjoying different pronouns, etc etc etc
i never thought i was trans, i just liked to larp as trans on the internet, but eventually it kinda became less and less of a larp

do you think you might've poe's lawed yourself into thinking this, but what specific type of body hate stuff?

idk that's something i'm worried about, idk if i just like tricked myself or conditioned myself into being this way
my body hate stuff is a lot about feeling fat, cause recovering anorexia, but also just feeling big in general, like big and manly
also i fucking hate having body hair, and i like longer hair, so i've been growing it longer

If you feel big and manly, try "larping" that with yourself every now and again,like in a mirror or something, see if it really makes you feel bad or good, or don't, i'm not your father.

what do you mean by that?
like pretending to be big and manly?
and flexing and shit?
lmao

yeah,

Well, like, don't make it a constant, don't let it "override" your personality or whatever (unless it feels really good)
Just, imagine both sides of the coin, before it lands, you know?

idk what you mean, i can easily present in the mirror as masc, and i don't really feel anything
but i can't really larp as fem irl, cause i'm a man, i do larp online as fem, and i like that

Hard agree. The hubris of academia presumes to fit the infinite depth of human experience into tiny pigeon holes with clinical-sounding names like "depression" or "anxiety," which DOES NOT at all address root problems.
It's way better to address emotional sickness through a problem-solving lens:
>Feel emotion
>Pause & self-reflect
>Identify emotion
>Detect the cause of the emotion
>Root deeper to find the root cause of your emotion
>Develop course of action which will resolve the problem
>Execute, or begin the execution of the plan if it's a long-term thing

Fill out the bingo card
Also, do you larp online as fem because you get material gain from it, or do you do it just because it feels good for you?

Attached: 1648574862987.png (1432x1592, 1.08M)

some of these i only half agree with, but i filled them regardless :/
also i larp cause it's fun, idk what material gain i'd get

Attached: 1656307551615.png (1432x1592, 1.11M)