How do i get over the urge of wanting to be a pet?

how do i get over the urge of wanting to be a pet?

Attached: 1646687487177.jpg (862x1200, 886.14K)

Easy, you don't. Your body instinctively knows its place.

Attached: 1644664189879.jpg (1600x2000, 1.23M)

I dont know how to feel about that, it feels like my stomach just went over a rollercoaster dip.....

you don't
now put on the collar

Attached: dsg-shock-collar-001.jpg (1200x800, 216.71K)

how much do those things hurt?

Not op but this turned me on a whole lot gj user

no idea, I've never worn one
want to find out?

i shouldnt..... but i do....

been wanting to get this model collar but it’s so expensive @_@

good girl
you can change the strength of the shock, it probably won't hurt too much unless you really need a lesson

i want to be good

please post more

that's what the collar is for
pets don't always know what being good means. You need training to help learn

You cant stop the urge, no amount of fighting will stop your craving... the craving to be sat down in the lap of a man, and him admiring your body with some long heavy petting.
When almost half asleep from that, he'll apply the finishing touch by petting your head, and putting you to sleep.

Dont fight it, fight life instead, fight it until you have a man's lap under you butt cheeks.

what do you want to train?
i really want this, i want this so badly

u donnt u finf someone who eill collat u loke u shpulf br

i'm actually a sub, sry for catfishing

Attached: 1652698741283.jpg (664x1000, 388.05K)

>what do you want to train?
Everything. Pets must be obedient, you need to be trained to obey without hesitation. You shouldn't be thinking about what you're told, you just obey.
Unfortunately that doesn't always come naturally, the collar is there to teach you to turn off your brain and accept giving up control to your master without thinking.

i'd rather have a master than a brain

correct, it's better to have a master. He'd know what's good for you better than you know yourself.
But you still need the collar to make sure your obedience is truly automatic. It's not enough to obey willingly, you need to be trained to obey automatically.

Of course you want it. Your body craves it, your constantly stressed brain absolutely need's the peace, a man's touch brings.

What else will make you head feel empty, make your body tingle, and your heart beat slow? I mean I guess a tranny could pet you too, but a man is a little more forceful.
You need some heavy petting.

is that good? would a master truly love me if i wasnt thinking?
>You need some heavy petting.
i do . i really do. i feel like i could cry, i feel like whimpering. its a need i can only admit here

>is that good? would a master truly love me if i wasnt thinking?
Of course. That's what being a pet is. Not needing to think is much better.

is it wrong to want to be a pet?

honestly i'd be more open to collars if i didn't have a gross adams apple, just ruins the appeal

if it's what you want, there's nothing wrong with it. Lots of people want that

i want to be special too......

Not op but
My bf just left my house a couple hours ago and I already wanna cry reading this!!!
I only obtain happiness when surrounded by boysmell I am unironically miserable at all other times

Attached: 1654100638527.jpg (1024x1024, 124.44K)

these threads just make my brain shut off and I love it

Attached: 1656270784055.png (553x870, 326.38K)

wouldn't a collar cover up the adam's apple?