Ok, but how do we ACTUALLY know how many stealth passers there are if they're stealth...

Ok, but how do we ACTUALLY know how many stealth passers there are if they're stealth? People say things like only 1% of trannies will ever pass, but how do you know?

Attached: 911b19bfbab4e195e46783791fbf54e4.jpg (256x256, 18.54K)

i feel like its safe to assume that less than 10% of mtfs are stealth

Attached: Age of transition by gender identity.png (470x377, 38.37K)

If you stand by then that number is WAY higher

ill probs never pass exact but it dosent matter im ready for a real life thats what transition is about for me dont doubt that shit

who cares about stats wtf do numbers even do

i stand by it and its not conflicting to what i said. youre probably a brainwormed bddmoder

lol
But no, you just probably haven't gone outside and interacted with normies in a long time. 10% is way too small for your standard

i literally go outside several times a week, it sounds like you pass but you're just too bdd to realize it.

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-212007_Firefox.jpg (560x1472, 49.12K)

Maybe I do. But I'm far from the top 10% by any measure. I did not transition early. I did not have fortunate smoll intersex genes. That number is the brainworm bdd and I'm not even sure why I keep entertaining a triptard like this.

ok bddtard

Attached: 1654299717311.png (320x320, 88.37K)

looll wanna guess my height and age I started hrt?

Doesn't change my estimation, those who started past 25 and pass are a low percentage and one case doesn't disprove that.

Your numbers just don't add up because you're a bdd fuckwit

Projection, I haven't said anything that'd indicate that I'm bdd.

OK so how many can pass and how can you pass if you can't stealth

I already said, 10% of tranners overall. I'd say maybe 5%-10% of those who start past 25 can pass without surgery.
>how can you pass if you can't stealth
You underestimate how well you pass

And how do you not think that is brainwormed to hell that only 1 in 10 pass?

Because 75% trans women (as evidenced by the graph) transition past 25 and passing past 25 without surgery is rare.

Even if that's true, plenty of people above and below 25 get surgery now, and in general most people only get ffs anyway

Okay, I'll bump it up to 10% atm but fully transitioned with surgeries, 20%-30% pass, that sound about right to you?

With surgeries higher I think. Idk the number I even think but Definitely not 10, not 75