Why do men smell so much?

Why do men smell so much?
How are they so ignorant that they smell so much?
Do cis women never tell them this, or do they lack this sensitivity, and is it only a tranny thing?

Attached: 1630031751314.jpg (2560x1280, 419.21K)

Shut the fuck up, man stink smells great

I asked a cisgay about this a while ago because he just didn't give a fuck about BO and he said he didn't care and he just worked with a bunch of men who didn't care so it wasn't a big deal

sitting near him got weird after I started progesterone

Because they have noses and that is their primary function.

have you ever spent time around cis women? they can rival men for sheer slobbiness/musk

It wasn't a complaint that it smelled -bad-, but that there simply was an odor. And it's very palpable.

I will say that it's actually really annoying because I can smell men from over 7 meters away inside of an enclosed area, in a more open air area probably around 1.5. It is irritating because I don't want to be smelling men and getting distracted and stuff all the time, much in the way that a straight guy wouldn't want all the women around him to be topless.

>have you ever spent time around cis women?
I try not to, but in all seriousness even if I am -right- up next to a woman it's nearly impossible for me to smell anything. Even if it's musky girlsmell, it's barely present, I truly have to strain to make anything out and I'm oft unable to. This is in stark contrast to boysmell, which at its most intense (and I'm not even talking about BO) I can smell across great distances, without trying, and I find it intrusive.

For one, a freshly cleaned man without the oxidized pheromones, is so fucking good no one can complain about it. Even uncleaned it'd be hard to bitch about the amazingly potent smell being wicked around.

Men dont care much about the smell. A woman kind of enjoys it. So who would be complaining? Lesbians? Fuck them.

They smell cause testosterone causes you to produce more sweat. Sweating way less is one of the better effects of estrogen for me.

>A woman kind of enjoys it.
There are plenty of real women who don't even KNOW boysmell is a thing.

>Lesbians? Fuck them.
hey fuck you too you smelly faggot go take a fucking shower you prick

Oh I know, not all woman enjoy it. I figure most do on a subconscious level. But a lot are not even aware of it, or enjoying it.

Woman fall behind in so much this included loo.

idk what the fuck happened when I started progesterone, but one day I noticed I didn't smell like a man anymore and I actually like... missed it? and then I was around some sweaty shirtless dudes and it was like oh shit what is this AHHHHHHH. now I'm uncomfortable around men whereas before I didn't care at all

I smell lovely atm, my feminine tranny odor is front in center, to the bouquet of smells a body has.

It's just lesbians cannot enjoy the smell of a man, and I rather not hear them complain about it. Nothing personal.

Why would you be uncomfortable around men?
Doesn't there lovely smell put you at ease?

ok fair enough. youre right i have to stop taking things so personally

So it's the progesterone that's the problem? I'd assumed it wasn't HRT because even when it was a week post-injection and my E levels were at trough, I could still smell boysmell quite strongly.

Not her but it can be for the reasons articulated here for one. I don't like being forcibly exposed to such stimuli 24/7.

It's ok anonette, you should enjoy your feelings, even if it's anger sometimes.
I mean look agreeable and sweet your being now, cant be a bad person.

>now I'm uncomfortable around men whereas before I didn't care at all
me too user

I suppose that is a good point. Not a matter of hating or enjoying it, just would rather not be subjected to it constantly in the presence of men,

Ahhh not much that can be done about it thought either way though, but complaining sometimes helps you feel better >.

I'll be your new boyfriend OP

Attached: Norway.full.442514.jpg (604x848, 154.51K)

Shit wrong post