Boymoders belong to Mommymoders. Convince me otherwise

Boymoders belong to Mommymoders. Convince me otherwise

Attached: Screenshot_20211005-073453_Twitter.jpg (1067x1185, 136.76K)

>convince me otherwise
you’re right though

>convince me otherwise
user i'm straight

Suuuuure that's why you're on Any Forums

mommmies are scary they can justg calmly make me di anythingg annd enjoy it abf that is too much powr to give someone

i'm on Any Forums because i'm a boymoder user, i like guys!

Thats the point user, just don't worry about it

Real androphiles are out getting railed on grindr like the hsts they are. Accept yourself user, be the beautiful transbian god made you

if that's true then where's my owner (female (male))

i'm waiting for hrt to do something first user then i'll get out there and find a man

i mean ok i'm bi-curious but i'd have to meet the perfect girl if i wanted to wind up being a stinky transbian

i do wirry its too much controll and ghey dont get anything outt of it, theytre too soft and gdntle i knoe theyre gonna make me their skave anf i judt grt scsred of them because i love then but scary

just let it happen user

Wondering the same thing

Attached: 1644192401400.png (1287x1442, 252.91K)

if soomrkne mommy momdes me i don't hav ea choice

Just don't date hons
Find a passoid with big jugs, simple as

easier said than done lol

not even a mother could love my face, user

I'd mommy a boymoder, but only temporarily until finding them a man that would take care of them.
A man has so much more to give than I ever could.

nonsense

i'd like to see you try

Attached: doubt_02.jpg (552x534, 23.58K)

How do I go about finding a mommymoder who'll love my ambiguously-gendered-but-also-kinda-15-year-old-looking ass? I've given up all hope of getting breast growth.

thighs plus vibes

As a mommy I know the truth of the matter.
Boymoders need daddies in there lives...
They'll grow out of there want of a mommy sooner than later.

Like all baby tranners ^_^
What's so 15 year old looking about your ass anonette?

it really does feel like every "boymoders belong to x" thread is posted and immediately every "x" disappears from the planet

relate, my face is awful, im starting to consider if its possible to live with a bag over my head

>How do I go about finding a mommymoder who'll love my ambiguously-gendered-but-also-kinda-15-year-old-looking ass? I've given up all hope of getting breast growth.
unfortunate, i ended up with nothing but breast growth(still not a ton, just enough to cause problems), so I still just look like a guy...

Judge for yourself.

Attached: 20220608_130230.jpg (1920x2560, 1.15M)

Please stop derailing OP's thread with LARPing.
>it really does feel like every "boymoders belong to x" thread is posted and immediately every "x" disappears from the planet
Mommy doms are just rare in general, the second they're available in the dating market it seems like they get snatched up instantly by one of the dozens of desperate nearby bottoms ;-;