Trans men are men and trans women are also men

Trans men are men and trans women are also men.

Attached: A1610281-5623-49BE-B225-34ECB0027911.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

L take
I’m not gay for wanting hrtitties in my mouth

based poonerism

whats ur ideal trans gf like

i'd say there are 5% of mtfs that pass well enough to be considered women. the other 95 are hons.

BASED

GIGABASED
IWNBAW
LONG LIVE POONERS

Attached: spg6ki8im5b61.jpg (733x875, 63.31K)

Can't wait for a trans man to fill me up with his 8x5 uncut dong

Attached: 20210927_113850_IMG_7178.jpg (562x546, 25.14K)

Ehh
Close to my height would be sweet but I’m not picky, switch/vers
Someone I can have fun with and make her laugh all the time just to see her smile
Cute nips
Oh yeah a bonus would be willing to get up to some afab mtf and amab ftm shenanigans
I met this one 5’3” Canadian passoid mtf with amazingly shaped a/b cups online a while ago and we got along so well……. Fell out of touch feels bad man

Masculinity is the unpleasant, impure, unwholesome, and femininity is the pleasant, pure, wholesome. And there's only a one-way flow from the sacred spring down to the profane septic tank.

If you add a teaspoon of wine to a gallon of diarrhea, you have a gallon of diarrhea. If you add a teaspoon of diarrhea to a gallon of wine, you have a gallon of diarrhea.

Based.

F off hons. Keep winning FTMs.

He won't fuck you sis

I can't wait for a trans hon to have a baby with her uterus!

Attached: Staz.full.776284.jpg (660x1024, 152.84K)

Counterpoint: trans women are women, and so are trans men.

>femininity is the pleasant, pure, wholesome.

I agree. Unfortunately, nothing is feminine about mtfs whatsoever.

and lucky for us 95% of ftms can pass well enough to be considered men. The other 5% are pooners.

Yes there is. They bitch all the time over stupid shit.

>Oh yeah a bonus would be willing to get up to some afab mtf and amab ftm shenanigans
What does this mean? Explain in detail what you want to do with them

I'm a deranged AGP fetishist rapehon man and I'm proud.

FtMs like the losers on this thread make me hate being a ftm. Legit one of the reasons why I'll die a repper is that I don't want to be associated with MRA transmisogynistic retards like you.

Wrong, faggot. Trans women are women. Trans men are women. Gay men are also women.

Why are you using "I have a uterus" as a gotcha? lmao yeah, it's so cool to have painful periods and getting pregnant if raped. We can actually get huge dicks with prosthetics and they work better than amab dick, but saying omg yass I have an uterus is such retarded terf bullshit.

>muh mysoggyknees
just say you're a retarded woman and be done with it.

based

While you do that I'll be fucking a real chick's pussy with my modified prosthetic monster cock.

Attached: Dante.(Ninja.Theory).full.844628.jpg (500x892, 127.02K)

As said:
>Trans women are women. Trans men are women. Gay men are also women.
We're all mentally ill women.

ÍTT: The worst of tttt fight on who it's ok to be transphobic at

Do you actually have a prosthetic btw? Is the a prosthetic in particular that you'd recommend? Phallo and meto are a scam and I won't pay to have my body mutilated for shit results. But my bottom dysphoria is thru the fucking ceiling and I need to have a dick so badly.