Can mods remove the flags already before i strangle every boymoder to death?

can mods remove the flags already before i strangle every boymoder to death?
everytime you see one its guaranteed to be a shit tiier/unoriginal boring take made by an underage kid, plus due to their flag it gives them the idea this means its ok to bust out their autobiography, Any Forums looks completely fine compared to this place on those

Attached: 1656097035875m.jpg (906x1024, 96.29K)

blahaj is cute tho

Attached: 1pymhv.jpg (500x301, 12.51K)

i like the little blahaj flag
its cute
i dont want it away

>before i strangle every boymoder to death?
please
actually kill me
im not talking about any erotic strangling here

not worth having a shitostorme underage twitterfags recounting their life experiences here, cuteposting =/= valid argument cuck

Wow I like this flag. I’ll try being a boymodder now

>can mods remove the flags already?
No

everywhere i am i must also shitpost
>flag or no flag

thanks for the exhibit, 'unoriginal/boring take made by an underage kid, plus the flag gives them the idea its ok to bust out their autobiography'
this isnt twitter numbskulls, making fun of someone without any argument doesnt prove them wrong

>thanks for the exhibit, 'unoriginal/boring take made by an underage kid, plus the flag gives them the idea its ok to bust out their autobiography'
im 23 and want to die, i didn't insult you in any way
yet you still seethe like a child

i like the flags i hope we keep them year round

people have been doing that for as long as i've been using this board, and it's not going to go away once the flags are gone, because it's literally the same people posting, i highly doubt that adding the flags brought many new users to the board, especially not from other sites
i agree the flags are a fun feature, i hope they stay

I am for keeping them permanently if they add a way to hide/filter out all posts/responses by certain flags. That would be heaven.

the flags are fun

go outside, smoke some weed and stare at the sky for a while. okay?

That's a really good idea, actually.

I like the flags, and especially ones that recognize the board culture, such as the boymoder flag. You can fuck off to your containment board.

>everytime you see one its guaranteed to be a shit tiier/unoriginal boring
cant you see you fool ?!? the flags signal quality threads for you and you condemn them .the arrogance .

june is almost already over? fuck i havent done anything but lay in bed for so long

every post or reply made by a boymoder its just them telling you to kill them or trying to act like (12 years old girls who call themselves lolis because they dont know what it means and their weird classmate told them about it)
if i have to read the word "boyremoval" i am killing a family. i think its because of the use of the word "boy". i would be less annoyed if they used "manremoval"

just use Any Forums-x

uwu boyremoval me uwu