Bmi is 16

>bmi is 16
>still skinnyfat

Attached: 1650289200903.gif (450x284, 487.76K)

>everything is skinny besides my tummy
>tummy matters the most
why am i like this

iktf just do it like me and give up and get fat

I'm the same way. Tummy is supposed to be the cutest part I guess, or one of the most fetishized, so I guess I have the brainworms. Still I wish I had a cute tummy :c
I'm this close I swear

the tummy brainworms are unreal. ive had a fetish for it for like half a year, and thats why i lost like, 40 pounds. it still doesnt look good enough, because apparently my mom says we have shit tummy genetics, so im just gonna kms or get surgery or just continue this intense fcking workout

that's what happen when you're underweight

You guys do know that under a certain weight your stomach starts holding water which makes it budge, right?

im legit 168 pounds and 5'10" (and shrinking ig because of this estrogen) i dont know what the fuck im doing wrong. more pushups? haha.

kms. prob not a problem for me tho

That's not true

>more pushups?
you know pushup won't help with your tummy, right?

i guarantee you’d look better and be a lot healthier if you just had a higher but still healthy bmi (like 18-22). women are just fattier than men, having a higher bf% is normal. unless you’re trying to achieve twinkhon aesthetics i don’t get why mtfs starve themselves so much, they always look better and more feminine at healthier bmis than underweight

yeah i knoww, im just frustrated with how i look. i need to keep doing intense workouts. i usually do an hour a day 5 days a week and im improving. i have tummy MUSCLE though, and thats not flat lol.

nta but it's true

I've started cardio to try and lose the fat and I've started eating less fats. I'm biking everyday. Running here and there. Hopefully that yields some results. I've always been underweight and skinnyfat, so maybe getting off my ass and working out actually does something for me.
Maybe I'm just a crippling AGP that likes the astatic too much. I disagree on the last point though. MtFs almost always look better skinnier and with a tight tummy

i do cardio too. a lot of it. i was just gifted with the curse of a a shitty gene that makes my stomach look ugly

same. Both my parents are overweight and have shit stomach genes I can only assume. I hope I can exercise enough to make myself look cute.

it sucks. a lot. people cum to my tummy a lot and they say its really hot but im like i dont know about that lmfao

You're probably just bdd then lmao

had the same problem. when i was younger.thin but with an oddly protruding stomach. partially caused by my natural posture that arches my back in, therefore pushing out my stomach. very gay posture because it pushes your chest and ass out :3 not severe enough to cause me back pain or anything though so i haven't bothered attempting to correct it.
about 12, i was apparently vain enough to start holding/sucking in my stomach whenever i stood up in order to hide it. this became natural to me and became default. something that i am certainly doing, but not without conscious thought. like blinking or breathing. i guess my organs grew around it or something because its uncomfortable to push my stomach back out to its previous position. i think its like how using a corset consistently during puberty will force the organs to just grow in the shape of the corset, making the shape change permanent.
anywho. with breasts pushing my shirt out and fat distribution taking weight away from my stomach, my stomach now looks fine.
i guess the gay posture and the stomach sucking thing at that age was a sign i was a little fruity

second time in a day someone told me that. lol.
damn, and only now am i sucking in my stomach consistently (for photos lmao).

oops i meant
*but not with conscious thought

If it's the second time then there might be some substance to that assertion.
My natural posture is fucked up with rib flare and shit. It's quite literally over

>I am posting a suicide gif due to not being satisfied with my body fat
many people here are on the verge of suicide due to having brickjaws which they can't get rid of by moving their legs