Would you become a citizen of Rome?

Attached: 1656243356479.jpg (1080x1810, 933.36K)

dont u have to fight in their dumb military to be a citizen

This nigga's smile always looks so mischievous

I have a lot of sexual fantasies set in ancient rome

Attached: 95cic3bqjz811.jpg (1200x800, 109.6K)

if the choice was between becoming a citizen or being a slave or foreigner i'd obviously pick that, but it doesnt sound great even for gays unless you were stuck as a 14 year old and met someone else stuck at 14 instead of getting fucked by Big John the Pederast

>ywn get your imperial elagabussy wrecked

i need his name op

if i had the choice i assume that a billion other insufferable pseud faggots who populate the category of "gays/trannies who are obsessed with rome" have made that choice as well and id have to spend my life with them, so no

Attached: 1651523868667.png (400x400, 21.08K)

only if you get me an affair with propertius or one of those neoteric guys they seemed fun :)

i'm pagan, and my ex was a romeaboo tradcath. we used to rp where he was a roman legionary and i was femboy druid taken as a slave, and half-joking / half seriously try to break eachothers faith the entire time. im not super into roleplay but it was pretty amaseing. i realy wanna try to get my current bf into something similar but i corperate it into an actual larp-y camping trip with actual period clothes and belongings. i want my woolen clothes scattered arround while a roman soldier bends me over a mossy log and makes me fucking scream with pleasure while the dirt cakes under my fingernails and my knees scrape and bleed against roots and small stones. I want to come back from the mountains days later completely filthy, with my hair clumped in places from his cum, and absoloutpy drenched in the smell of woodsmoke, moss, and eachothers sweat. I want him to bathe me in the ice cold river and tenderly keep my shivering naked body warm against his both wraped together in his cloak while my clothes dry over the treebranches.

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_drawn_by_lpip__5024af2b3c0bbb8a1f20bb374739cee2.png (600x844, 394.18K)

You should write a whole fan fiction. That was great reading and got me aroused. Good job

>would you become a citizen of Rome?
>femboys literally encouraged

Ancient Rome is the closest age mankind has ever gotten to normalized trannies. If only science was advanced back then.

Attached: 20200212-61958-1h27sw2.png (1200x900, 2.38M)

no but an empress

Attached: sample_8ff4bb12e112eff586a4c4a76d7e22b5776e0a1c.jpg (850x589, 584.59K)

i def plan to at some point! I would like to experience it for real though first, so I can get every little detail down perfectly and make it an absoloute masterpiece of an erotic slow-burn fic

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_drawn_by_gan_viking__sample-e969f4714e2e01490e846441ad6378c3.jpg (850x951, 74.71K)

these niggas trying to realize memes into reality are fucking pathetic

hehe im le roman kid hehe this is my gimmick give me attention

>go back to ancient greece
>flirt with socrates
>we chat a little
>The moment will be inmortalized and i will be famous
Name a better idea

>im le

go back to r*ddit faggot

the only tranny they had got assinated by her own guards as a child.

fuck off zoomer im not falling for your forced trends

>as a child

The assassins were biased, children are faggots.

Well not as a child but as a teenager

Nah, I'm not a pedo. Besides, Rome's concept of Good and Acceptable(tm) sexuality sounds boring af. Can't ever get your bussy busted, can only fuck preteen boys, rape slaves, or fuck women. I know some retards here would love that, but it's not for me.

>teenager
>dads its not a phase, i am literally diana reincarnated

Even worse.

like 90% of the trannies here want to be the slave getting raped lmao
t. wants to be the slave getting raped

lgbt thread about ancient rome without any mention of sporus yet
wtf

Everyone talking about being raped wants to be sporus.

>want to get raped
You don't want rape, you dumb slut lmao the very definition of the world precludes it. What retarded trannies with daddy issues and arrested development like you want is just really rough sex and that's hot. You just call it rape to feel spicy or whatever lol

*the very definition of the word lol

i want to be property