Please stop shitting on hons

Is being a hon not punishment enough? Why do you have to constantly shit on us and tell us to detrans so you have better optics to cis people who want you dead? I'm so tired of seeing what I see in the mirror, why do you try to make it worse? Isn't enough to just feel happy that you aren't me? Do you really need to put me down further?

Attached: 1645820910725.gif (498x424, 1.14M)

people hate ugly people and ugly people are an easy scapegoat and target.

I don't tell you to detrans, I tell you to kill yourselves lol

i think people who spend a lot of time shitting on hons are just extremely insecure and feel the need to validate themselves by having somebody below them. it’s like light skinned mexicans hating darker mexicans

falseflag

Attached: 1615389091320.gif (220x163, 160.45K)

All Mt”F”s should detrans/be put down. Passing has nothing to do with it.

^this

>Why do you have to constantly shit on us and tell us to detrans so you have better optics to cis people who want you dead?
Because literally this? Why shouldn't we make your life harder when you make our lives harder by just existing? Everytime I have *chosen* to come out to someone as trans, they always say some variation of "wow, you're not like the stereotypes at all! I would never have known" or "knowing you has changed my opinion on trans people in a good way".
People like you cause normal society to despise us, you'll never pass or be respected so what's the point? Just dress up at home in your vintage store women's clothing and spare us all your ghastly visage.

Attached: Get out MAN.jpg (1440x2453, 1.06M)

>Why shouldn't we make your life harder when you make our lives harder by just existing?
because compassion? not being an asshole? some of us just dont pass we’re not 60yo boomerhons demanding to be let into the women’s restroom

Nobody likes uggos it's a literal fact of life, biology has programmed us all to hate people who look ugly so that we don't accidentally give our children shitty genes

Just stay out of public and don't present yourself as trans online. It's very simple and I have nothing against hons if you follow those rules

it's ok
I forgive you

Attached: 1640742564771.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

>learn makeup you lazy ass!!

I GUARANTEE you expect people to call you a feminine name, even though you have a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and a nightmare inducing appearance. Maybe have compassion for the people that have to come into regular contact with you

Attached: 20211009_062150_IMG_7701.jpg (1070x868, 66.11K)

these few posts is why i repress. cannot afford being a hon if this is the sentiment.

ugly bad, sorry

people are just generally awful here, it's just the way it is, if you're ugly you're gonna get shat on. I don't get it, but it is what it is.

there is literally no point to troon out when you cant pass, you only make a clown of yourself and alienate everyone in your entire life. as ugly/mid guy u at least have ur family or some friends maybe

so true. hons are everything that is wrong with the trans movement, normies would have a better rep of the rare case was a hon and a passer the average.

we should push harder for eugenics desu. humanity becomes pretty, nobody has to see ugly people and ugly people dont have to suffer a miserable existence, everyone happy.

Listen to this gal hon, she's right. People here are just downright terrible! >:'( Come join us at susans.org we'll make ya feel right home *kisses*
Mary-Faye Elizabeth Winters

Attached: 20200108_161630_IMG_1524.jpg (960x958, 81.83K)

>even though you have a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and a nightmare inducing appearance.
well i dont. people call me a feminine name just because that’s what they call me lol.you’re such a cunt i think you must be baiting.