Mtfg

familial obligation edition
qott: do you get along with your family?

Attached: 1653603047009.jpg (1500x1452, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OrS5Ym6vzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, my father is awesome.

He says the sweetest things about me becoming a girl.

Lowkey, am I vain for thinking the recent Weezer posting I’ve been seeing lately is something I’m directly responsible for?
Is that projecting?

> QOTT
my father fucking despises that i'm trans. my mom is complacent. not a positive relationship mostly

lol no its not, but ur missing the point. the problem isnt that people saw it get posted. the problem is that now anyone on the internet if they so desire enough can access that pic of me without me even knowing. The totality of the damage was done in the first post. the resposts dont really matter at this point because it doesnt change the fact that that photo is still just as accessible as it was the moment it was posted
wdym?

>do you get along with your family?
being that they're family, i think on some level they care about me, to the point where they would be sad if i died or scared if i went missing, but i don't think they love me, or even really like me.

i live with my four brothers, i'm not out to them and i'm doing hrt in secret. i'm sure if they knew, they'd kick me out.

the only thing keeping me from getting away and living on my own or with some actually supportive roommates is the fucked up crippling sense of responsibility i have toward them.

thx for reading my blog

she's mine!

they are embarrassed and disappointed in me but at least they didn't kick me out. so you know that's something

Attached: 1655701951249.png (342x419, 134.87K)

Oh that's true, i just really wish/hope it isn't that way. I want them to be happy, and for me to still be in their life, ideally.

Having panic attack again worrying i ruined everything and deformed skin. Skin was relly good before, but yesterday i plucked 10-20 vellus hairs by accident and im worried this ruined my skin/gave a ton of ingornw hairs and pock marks
Is there like a plastic surgeon u can go to who can remove ingornw hair? I promise ill never pluck again i only did it once ever pls help me please please please
I have 3-4 face bumps already ignornw
pls help me im begging you

>qott: do you get along with your family?
mostly
my dad can be a wanker at times, and his wife i hate bc she's fake as fuck
my mum is great but overbearing and controlling sometimes
my sibling is cool but a bit dogmatic
my dad's siblings are chill but very english
my mum's sibling is a bit materialistic and his wife is too, they also seem much more americanized than the rest of us.
my mum's parents are both dead, but i was friendly with them both before they died.
my dad's parents are having a rough time and i sent them a supportive email, they're on the other side of the atlantic with the rest of our family aside from me, my sibling, our parents and my mum's brother. it's lonely over here sometimes, i never really get to see my family ever

Attached: 1652965630691.webm (1334x750, 2.89M)

I wasn’t near as active here when it happened, but posting Weezer related stuff was my think fir a long time.
Go to any Any Forums archive, search “Weezer” and 90 percent of posts will either be made by me or in reference to me (and that’s zero exaggeration.)

wtf are these subtitles

ooooh you mean weezer posting here i seee. i read your original post as like weezer the band themselves was doing posting that was related to a meme u started or something

bottom then top then bottom then top
this is NOT a post telling anyone to be a switch because switches are GROSS

it's been so long they forgot i was a chaser

Who are you chasing?

you have a type for tall unpassing trannies

You think if I got tickets to go to a Rockies game for 3 people she would come along

Attached: BC4D4235-4EF7-4BD7-9A26-90DA8351C4B4.jpg (960x696, 73.57K)

Maybe my partner is much happier and better off not being with me or my friend so is ok. I dunno I dunno. I’m not sure. I think is ok, if that is the case

it was a long complicated pass
i think ive actually had more relations with shorter side passers

oh, but your friend group are all tall hons?

Kek

i also don't think that's true
my best friend is a 5'7 girlmoder of like 5 years

becky comes to mtfg to find mtf chad since she can't obtain chad irl;
youtube.com/watch?v=9OrS5Ym6vzU

depressed tho

ummmmm chase me?????

You’ve literally doxxed yourself multiple times and bragged about how you don’t care