What do you call it when you're homophobic against gross gays but want to cuddle, protect...

What do you call it when you're homophobic against gross gays but want to cuddle, protect, smooch & creampie cute twinks that look like this?

Attached: Gtsgji568gc.jpg (1984x3530, 655.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B078KQKJ35/ref=crt_ewc_img_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9C42BJNKC7PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bisexual

pedophile.

And you call this an old bitter bottom

Gay

Self hating

Self hating, since you're a bisexual who looks like vaush

>what does it mean when you don't like unattractive people but like attractive people
gee i dunno

Not a bottom + you already got dragged in the last thread for being obese kek

damn i need underwear and thigh highs like that

normal male sexuality

So what I said but a top lol. What schizo?

Internalized homophobia

WTF THAT UNDERWEAR IS ONLY IN MEN'S (in amazon at least) I am fuckign INFURIATED

Why would gays constantly seethe so hard about bis if it wasn't because they're stealing all the prime bussy away, I guess "vaush" just has better dick game then you lmaooo

>Why would gays constantly seethe so hard about bis if it wasn't because they're stealing all the prime bussy away
Look around you not even trannies like bisexuals lol

I bought some cheap thigh highs like that on aliexpress the other day, but I didn't like the look

>the tranny defense
KEK

Yes. You know it's bad when not even an in-between freak likes you

im prob gonna buy something like this because i really wanna get fucked in thigh highs at least once amazon.com/gp/product/B078KQKJ35/ref=crt_ewc_img_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9C42BJNKC7PY

those cute twinks are just woman

Basically this
t. bi

coping gays, like you, is what they don't like lol