What's her end game?

What's her end game?

Attached: 1652132416917.jpg (1080x1419, 356.64K)

getting thrown under the bus once conservatives have no use for her

$$$$$

fpbp

What was the slippery slope?

>i hate myself and suck up to people that would kill me if they could
uncle tim moment

Letting kids know that gay people exist.

What is the slippery slope? When I was hearing these arguments years ago, people said things like "If gay marriage is legal, then next thing you know, people will be marrying horses." Nothing like this has happened.

it's 2022 and pedophilia and incest is still considered bad. ngl I thought it would be normalized by now due to the pure filth on the nihilistic internet.

my favorite new thing is both sides of the political spectrum accusing the other of normalizing it

My favorite thing is that they are both right

>>i hate myself and suck up to people that would kill me if they could
aren’t you the one who says it’s non-passers fault cis people hate us? hypocrite moment

Making money without any real talent of effort...and she used to be way hotter before all thr bogging,now just looks like a blow up doll and a catfish

So, an androgynous(at best)transbian(myself) cares more about cis/trans women's rights, than a clearly passable trans woman and shits on the community she is actively a part of?
Is she dabbing on herself? What is actually wrong with her?

Blaire white is going to publically detransition before the end of the year

Trying to bring sanity and reason to a community that desperately needs it

She's so hot. It's a shame how much she hates herself.

Presumably, hustling money out of Peter Thiel or the Koch bros. for coke money until they cut her off.

Pedophile s they mean pedophiles. God you are dense

grifting dumbfucks.

she'd better enjoy the attention she's enjoying until she's tossed aside like a cumrag when trannies are no longer the hot button issue for chuds