Gay men are not palatable

I have lived as a gay guy for a few years and have lived as a trans woman for a few years. The difference is like night and day. I am much more appealing as a trans woman and my sexual market value has increased exponentially. I don’t have to go to gay saunas or use the glory hole to have sex. I can have sex with an unfathomable ease. I get picked up everywhere: at the post office, at Trader Joe’s, men hit on me at the register of Ross Dress for Less. A female appearance sells much more than a male appearance if you want to attract men. An attractive trans woman has 100000000000 more possibilities over an attractive gay guy. The bonus is that I can exasperate my femininity, through style, makeup, dresses, whereas gay guys have to repress their femininity. Gay men are not palatable, not even to gay men. Gay men want straight guys. Have you ever seen fags in their dating profiles? They always say “no fems”, yet every gay guy is effeminate. Even the bears or the ones who act macho. No wonder fags hate trannies so much. Don’t buy into the gay rhetoric. Being a fag is a minority. As a trans woman, you will attract more men. Even if someone else is gay, the chance that two fags are compatible is a is abysmally small: two wrongs don’t make a right. If transition were easier and, most importantly, if it yielded better results, we would have way less fags and way more trans women.

Attached: 95258F48-6368-4E5B-B456-387AC45CEB8E.jpg (1284x1864, 538.49K)

>the post office, at Trader Joe’s, men hit on me at the register of Ross Dress for Less
why does this stuff not happen to me?

because you dont pass

Post body

theres a difference between peak male physique and a soft bodied tranner.

If you want to attract men (and I am only interested in men) an average looking tranny wins 10000000000 times more than a good looking fag

Not true good-looking faggot guy have sex three times a day a woman only has sex about once or twice a month unless in relationship

quality > quantity

Oh god you are so fucking stupid. A woman has less sex than a fag by choice, but her opportunities are way more because her sexual market value is immense. A fag, by contrast, is promiscuous because he is perennially unsatisfied. A fag increased the quantity (the numbers of partners) thinking he will improve the quality (he wants that straight man).fags are a minority and they manage to be very promiscuous because they cluster in fag places

but I'm never misgendered

then you pass as an uggo

>If you want to attract men (and I am only interested in men) an average looking tranny wins 10000000000 times more than a good looking fag
Enjoy your sissies and repressors i guess

The bigges lies that fags have told us is that fags like fags. No. Fags like men. But men like women. Therefore, fags will be perpetually unhappy. There is no such a thing as top or bottom. Ultimately, all fags like Dick, and all fags like men with a male gender roles. Fags are repelled by feminity and yet they all invariably exhibit effeminate traits. Fags are walking contradiction

Not sissies. I have a pussy and I sleep with masculine men who are pussy destroyers. And, unlike fags, I don’t have to do an enema before sex for fear I Shit on the dick. It’s a win win situation for me

Let me guess. Your fuck buddy ghosted you after you said you wanted to meet him in public?

Or did your "straight" boyfriend troon out?

Uh?

No

This is true. Nobody is attracted to gay guys not even gay guys

blanchard is always right

In what way is Blanchard right?

Every way

>neovagina haver
ew