Best pro-transition religion?

Neutral ones do not count.

Ideally forced transitions to female should be a thing too.

The only good option i am aware of is vintologi

vintologi.com/threads/version-31-of-the-vintologi-bible-has-been-published.1068/

Attached: portablecrossshelly.jpg (563x609, 153.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/507291/the-only-two-doctors-in-alabama-providing-gender-affirming-care-to-trans-youth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t Muslims tolerate trannies?

Only some. Even in Iran, the state's tranny-tolerant stance is controversial.

Fuck off pedology, go back to talking about “breeding 12 year old girls” on your discord server an lurking in your mums basement instead of shilling on Any Forums

Muslims have a love-hate relationship with homosexuality, and by extension trans. The men love fucking each other, but they have to keep it quiet- if anyone publicly acknowledges they like the man then they get stoned and thrown off buildings. So no pride parade.

no? the hadith literally has a saying that women should not dress of act like men or men dress like women or act like women. there are also a story about how throne of allah quaked alot once because there was a town that had high amounts of homosexuality and promiscuity to the point allah intervened and flooded the town with salt water

you're probably thinking of iran weird policy about gay men and them essentially force feminizing them (which is literally just castrating them and thats about it) even then that policy isnt true anymore because they just chemically castrate gay men now.

now to answer op's answer. i would say non-american protestants seem to be fairly tolerant out of the most Christian sects

Christ is literally trans

How do you figure?

Read the bible, user

I've read the Bible and never found anything about Jesus trooning out.

Besides some forms of Shi'ism, the only sizable religion I can think of that's explicitly pro-trans is the Baha'i Faith. However, they don't like gay people. So, no transbians allowed.

sounds like you need to read again

seeing as wicca in most circles is strongly oriented towards feminine-energy it would not surprise me to find that some circles/sects/covens may see transition as a neccicary right of passage for an amab, though of course that isnt codified or anything. you may be interested to hear that many/most temple priestesses of the goddess ishtar/inanna were belived to be nb/trans/intersex (there realy wasnt much distinction between them all in most cultures). so if you feel like doing some digging, and plenty of trying your best to fill the gaps, to revive a 5000 year old religion, go nuts! I'm sure she would apreciaye some dirrect worship for once instead of the indirrect worship she gets through syncretism with other holy figgures and her image being used in anthropomorphised depictions of power and justice. you may also find the tale of ishtars rescue from the underworld and the role the beautiful being asushunamier, who was "neither male nor female" played in it. as with all myths there are many many versions, but the theme of a gnc being whoes entire kind is cursed for tricking the goddess of the underworld but is also granted blessings by ishtar as thanks is fascinateing to say the least. good luck!

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_kaginoni__01fadf760167b9c7baaf00e8502053f0.jpg (1476x1948, 325.8K)

Judiasm is pretty chill with trans people. I think there were traditionally like 5 different codified gender roles in ancient times. good for ftm also.

heretic cope, jesus was born male, lived as a male, died as a male, was resurrected as a male, lived 40 more days as a male, and finally went back to heaven as a male

>being a Arian heretic
Sad! Many such cases!

literally who?
also bold of you to call others heretics when you literally have never read the actual bible

back to bible school with you, little boy. you can come back when you've at least read the whole thing.
praying for you, and I know if you work hard you won't be ignorant for long!

whatever you say, heretic

forward.com/opinion/507291/the-only-two-doctors-in-alabama-providing-gender-affirming-care-to-trans-youth/

Based Jew

that's how it should be desu