At what point should I feel confident about whether I'm passing or not?

Well?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-193244_Gallery.jpg (1079x1627, 772.83K)

i hit a point where i just look pretty in general and dont realy care anymore. like i probably pass maybe 75-85% of the time with makeup, but it doesnt matter that it isnt 100% because even if people see me as a boy im still a super pretty boy so it still works, just looks extra faggy

Attached: 1656220845142.jpg (662x937, 47.1K)

I might start trying because I feel prettier than like 80% of the people around me irl despite looking MALE

yea that was basicly what i got to! i'm a total twinkhon, but I'm realy pretty so i ditched the boymoder hoodies and started wearing cute clothes and eyeliner fulltime

Attached: __tokoyo_chiaki_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_asuta1102__sample-3f47a46ad80caf3421cd93c9913ac57d.jpg (850x1020, 105.12K)

by going out and socializing while simultaneously not being autistic and understanding human beings

When you get gendered female 100% of the time irl for months

Attached: 1624389695559.jpg (600x952, 65.67K)

even that isn't enough

brainworms, 100% of people for months aren't that nice. about half of people are

They can just dance around using gendered language and you wouldn't tell the difference if you get gendered right occasionally

Nope, people will gender you male sometimes if you don't pass even if you're obviously presenting female

Legs, chin, hips, shoulders. Legs are thick and hairless but hairy texture looking. Chin is strong and wide as well as framing midface as male. Hips are small and when you’re not in that pose it’s pretty obvious you’re male. Your shoulders are also posed backwards. In a normal pose it would be pretty obvious. I hope you’re wearing something to cover your shoulders.

PASSING ISN'T ABOUT BEAUTY IT'S ABOUT SELF-CONFIDENCE HOLY SHIT

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-04-22-11h57m52s54.png (481x270, 170.88K)

Seek help

Attached: image0.png (807x799, 613.23K)

Tl;dr ugly hugbox retard.

i havent been gendered male in like over a year even when boymoding i think

what do you think the chances that girlmoding would be ok are?

Nah not really. People know now about trannies and how gendering is a touchy subject and risks involving them in a confrontation. Most do not want to be bothered and will just avoid using gendered language and get on with their day

Nope. People will still gender you male if you don't pass. It just happens. Every single person on the planet isn't queued in enough to stop a natural reaction.

this, 1. not everyone is nice enough to gender you right, 2. most people talk in a reflexive way, not a mindful way, 3. most people dont care about your feelings enough to gender you right.
i hate bdd tards

"avoiding gendered terms" is not the same as "gendering you properly"

most people don't gender others most of the time and you're retarded if you think otherwise

Isn't that basically the opposite of what you wanted to say? Not getting misgendered isn't the same as not getting clocked.

>hairless but hairy texture looking
pov you have never been close with a cis woman in real life

My point is, if you don't pass, some people will gender you male, it's inevitable. Lack of gendering does not mean that you don't pass, and talking to anyone who doesn't pass will tell you this. Most people don't gender others, trans or not. No one, not a single person on Earth, is gendered 100% of the time.