PSA: There are only two genders

Nobody, no matter what they feel on the inside, or what they may wish they were, or what they "self-identify" as, is, or ever will be, "non-binary", "genderfuild", "agender", or any of that other trender crap. It's not real.

You don't get to choose your gender. Gender is the sex other people identify you as. And there are only two of those.

Attached: male-female-symbols.jpg (2000x989, 209.56K)

>Gender is the sex other people identify you as
so basically troons are valid but only if they pass?

he probably can't imagine a passing trans person

Yes. If every troon passed then we’d be revered as one of the most prestigious and loved groups in society. Instead, we are forced to live in the shadows because hons freak cisoids out.

Correct.

I know it sounds harsh, but from a practical standpoint it's basically correct. The sex you're perceived as is the sex you're treated as. People perceive non-passing trannies as men who want to be women (or the other way around for non-passing FtMs), not as actual women. No one, no matter how woke they tell themselves they are, ever treats a guy who wants to be a girl the same way they treat an actual girl. They can't, because the way they treat people differently based on sex is instinctive, and very often unconscious.

cope and seethe, take the enbypill

Clearly. Do you not understand what gender dysphoria is?

people identify me as a man when it's convenient for them to bully me. as a manlet i don't deserve to call myself a man, but as a troon i'm surely a man. fuck off with your schizophrenia.

I'm in agreement here with this.
I would say also it's fine if you call someone the wrong gender. like if you just met them it shouldn't be a big deal. I think everyone would agree that's what they first wanted anyway rather then having to act offended for the elusive, non existent mysogynist in the room we're correcting eachother for. Like I care if I get called a girl I'm not in middle school...

You're certainly a little bitch, but don't let that get you down.

I must have a reputation for myself or something, or you wouldn't be callin names. what did I say to offend you? or are you just more of the endless void of nihilism either man or electronic made? I'll give you a response if ya want. can I answer your woes? or are you just releasing your endless sea of anger on me just cause you can?

see jesus said... turn the other cheek. and that's when they hit you like that. and that's cause you know it's the only way we should really act in this world being how it is. so, I'm gonna say I'm not even offended by that anymore these days. It doesn't offend me none if that was a test.

You sound like a fucking retard.

i'm scratching my balls right now

so I'm supposed to act offended still!? I know for myself, that I'm actually NOT the shit, and not all that and a bag of shit I'm just a peice of human garbage like everyone else, so being called the wrong gender is not what I'm concerned about being called, and if someone makes that mistake I think most people lgbt or non lgbt can forgive someone for that. but go on...

>gender is the sex other people identify you as
>so a passing tranner is valid despite not being born of that sex

Yes, that is what OP is saying congrats on your literacy

What if someone genuinely can't tell what gender you are. Do you become male every time they say he and female every time they say she? Your logic is retarded

>Gender is the sex other people identify you as. And there are only two of those.
Three of those actually in some places. Effeminate males are seen and identified as s third gender.

this is true genderfluidity

I always looked more female and male even though born male and I transition when I was a teenager because I looked more a female and I was attracted to men

the guy doesn't even respond. this is what they do they piss you off then they see you getting pissy and that laugh welp... I guess you got me. damn. I really am retarded at least I'll give ya that. anyway if you're reading this welll... I actually doubt you're like this irl anyway and are probably very nice so... idk anymore this is why the internet is bad for me.

No they're not effeminate males are only slightly odd-looking I think you mean feminine males ?