Get out now

You are fucked
>2024
>republicans win presidency and senate majority
>they vote to eliminate the fillibuster by a simple majority
>they can now create legislation with a simple majority vote which they will always have
>the president wont veto anything cuz hes a republican and cant go against his party
>the supreme court wont do anything cuz they dont care about precedent
>nationwide abortion ban
>nationwide contraceptives ban
>nationwide hrt ban
>sodomy laws
>trannys are considered men
>ban on private insurance funding hrt
>crimininalization of being trans
You still have two years but id get out asap

Attached: 9F8B958F-8D58-49B2-9403-667FDD52E7F5.gif (498x334, 1.15M)

i was born "out".

Attached: 1641381250933.png (680x713, 258.56K)

If they were going to do any of that shit, why didn't they do it while the GOP had a national trifecta?

get your documents changed asap too I have basically everything but my birth certificate changed so I need to get that taken care of and I'll never have to worry about that again

I guess they could do that if they want to lose the 2026 midterms and the 2028 elections. I don't think they'll get rid of the filibuster because it is actually a good excuse to not do anything. If they got rid of it and they had control of the government, then they would literally get blamed for not doing anything about the many problems that plague this country. Better to keep it and find some other stupid wedge issue to exploit than to get rid of it and actually be responsible for doing something for once

frog boiling pot

this, if you’re not on board with the waves coming GTFO this country. protecting our unborn children from murder by tiktok sloots is the greatest thing that’s happened in recent times and it’s only going to get better. i fully encourage you to leave because morale is only going to improve

Everyone knew trump would be gone in 2020 so eliminating the filibuster would put the dems in a stronger position for 2020

pls come to europe and fuck our chasers

Fuck off back to twitter, you rabid transbian commie tards. You're insufferable.

Man I wish OP was a commie. But no, shes probably just another shitlib/democrat.

>trannys are considered men
some of these are already true in 2022

>still pretending that there's any difference between "liberals" and leftists
You're all part of the same utterly braindead, unthinking group of twitter/reddit animals.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, leftypol

Triggered, snowflakes? Go back to Any Forums.

>people who think fucking HEALTHCARE is too radical are literally commies
Mutts are so delusional it's hillarious.

Sounds based though.

Healthcare is a meme.

>>nationwide abortion ban
Overturning Roe makes it a state issue, so unlikely.
>>nationwide contraceptives ban
They're not going to ban condoms or birth control pills.
>>nationwide hrt ban
Won't happen.
>>sodomy laws
Only in the Bible Belt
>>trannys are considered men
Most of them are
>>ban on private insurance funding hrt
Republicans are always complaining about the government interfering in private businesses' decisions. Won't happen.
>>crimininalization of being trans
Now you're just being paranoid.

Attached: SG-Blaire-White-Trump-hat1.png (672x399, 191.39K)

Don't you need to get back to cheering for anarchist terror, planning to bomb pro-life groups and churches on reddit, "liberal"?

>get out now
no please dont noone wants you here

>murdering your baby is healthcare

Attached: F3963444-F281-42A5-B3E1-876FFB1FC34F.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Literally nobody wants you and your "with us or against us" bullshit. You would be unwilling to integrate, yet the very culture you would be unwilling to sacrifice is what turned your country into the mess that it is. The problems you are facing are and have always been beyond the scope of partisan bullshit.

Attached: octagon.jpg (512x288, 21.72K)

>assuming President Desantis will allow elections

this is like the 4th time today i've seen this anime girl posted, and i'd never seen her before today
who is she?