Mtfg

ded

Attached: F636CB80-500A-4544-A196-798CACFEB8A0.png (896x1157, 1.05M)

Attached: 94faea214f225705216c3b00240264de.jpg (736x1308, 319.74K)

kill yourseld

>ywn live in ancapistan
>ywn accidentally tresspass on a multi-billionaire tranner's property
>she will never force you to sign a perpetual slavery contract in return for violating the NAP
>she will never force you to be her gyakubani maid
>she will never molest you while you're working, distracting you and making you fuck up
>she will never brutally punish you for the mistakes she caused you make
>ywn be chained up in the dungeon
>she will never whore you out during your dungeon punishment so that you're still useful even while being punished

Attached: 1636047875946.jpg (2000x3000, 3.63M)

Vibes from these threads

Attached: 20220626_210513.jpg (3862x2778, 752.51K)

Attached: 741eef418ba22f14edacda29f0ba960f.jpg (736x991, 79.44K)

val, really how could you post that. why??? and you say you are godly and stuff. I am a real person and you just put a photo that wasnt previously online into the internet forever against my will
snew, should i post the screenshots I took from when we were video chatting the other week and post them here so other people can come to their own conclusions about what we look like compared to each other. no? then fuck off

Joining discord was a mistake
Should delete it

Hi,

can anyone help me about voice injury bleach steam fears?
ty

My thoughts but regarding life

for what? because i called you ugly??? is that why you did it??

you're fine, but you will ignore this post

i didnt even call you ugly even cause i dont think you are, i called you a coward and was saying u only post flattering pics. i didnt even insult your appearance. an

>

Attached: a468197b290463077690a71311efa59f.jpg (564x821, 58.27K)

Same, need blackmarket gun
Finally some good news

ugly pwggy clone knockoff
hang yourself and make the wordl a better place

go ahead leatherface
not surprised rhat ur creepy ass took screenshots of people without their co sent
if comparing urself to a depressed manmoder who never showers 2 months post ffs and still swollen a sfuck helps u feel betyer, i pity uou lmfao
u need every advantage u can get with a face liek that

There is an alternate universe where there were 23 seasons of deep space nine focused exclusively on shit on the station and not involved in some stupid pangalactic war, with all that more garak in it, and you don't live in it.

no good person would ever do that

>should i post the screenshots I took from when we were video chatting the other week and post them here so other people can come to their own conclusions about what we look like compared to each other.
yes

Im sorry i wont ignroe it. Why fine? U know it hurt right? And i inhaled steam that came from boiling water poured on bleach?

Waht about my concern that ftm look like picrel and mtf look like jared leto due to movies?

Attached: fbc1e7d3f179a38a3528e305bc229bd9.jpg (395x594, 38.45K)

i am a chemist. you are fine. not going to answer again when you ask the same question. asked and answered: you are fine

i didnt take screenshots, it was me trying to get you to stop, you're being terrible to me for no reason right now other than i flirted with navy and that bothered kat. remember all those times in discord when you would say you messed up and was mean to people you shouldnt have? literally get a grip ur having a moment

You pass easily because you don't look like Jared Leto

Why didn't you believe her when she said she was a monster clara? Why didn't you believe her? She said she was.

snew is prettier than clara since she's white

wrong

how can you keep going? does it make you feel like what u did was normal and that you should just go on as things are normal?

Oh really? ok well ty for your help. i actually know nothing about chemicals or biology/the trhoat at all

But in hollywood they choose jarde leto to play a mtf and elle fanning to play a ftm so im worried is obvious everyone looks like what theyre born as oh man!

Am i cringe if i think this outfit looks cool?

Attached: 51547747ab7bcd09bd33537e49cbff74.jpg (564x844, 52.66K)

me in a couple weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-144228_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x1471, 153.89K)

post it bro
angle and lighthing maxxwd with makeup and not swollen vs depresed marshmwllao man on webcam
inly way someoen like u can feel better about himself
justblike the faggot algerian nobody likes

i have an absolut faith in [redacted] and she told me that i was fine

>Yorshka drove his mom to suicide

Attached: 425266264.png (820x777, 747.86K)

kill yoruself val you’re fucking dea dto mei ahge you i ahte you i ahte eyou killyourself killy ourself kill YOURselfnakilyouself ncut

Those aren't trans people
No it's a really cute jacket quirky
Grade a helium on Amazon? Based

kill tourself too tou miserable bitte rfuck
so mucu for staying awaybfrom my friends pathetic chink nigger kike

it's fine snew, don't hurt yourself please

But they were chosen by directors to portray transgender people in hollywood productions.
I also like this hat i know is aspie tho

Attached: EClobpkXYAA6HQn.png (471x591, 485.61K)

you are the one spreading them

it was not fine with me though and it was a photo of two people.
no the only way for people like me to feel better is to get people like you to stop harrassing me about my appearance all the time, especialyl right after private photos of me were leaked and someone is trying to get my dox to harm me

someone please convince me to send off the documents to change my birth cert and ssn
i keep putting it off but soon republicans are gonna ban that, so i need to do it before then, but government regulations scare me

sorry, i value her opinion more than yours
thus i'm fine

same same. I wanna do it before banned if i do it, but worried

oh god daddy drama pleasestop dry fucking my virgin asshole

based and same

sending private photos to a group of trusted individuals is not the same as the photo being posted on a public forum forever. like literally fucking forever that pic is there now of me

I'm neither chinese nor african nor jewish, you giant brown turd

ugh please help me do it professor l

Paul, i do not think you have the capacity to fall on this hand grenade.

To divert the topic in here we'd need.... pandora.

>found a way to get gun
night night

Attached: mcconnel_creepy.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

icybro...

why would you do this to me val.. you went past just insulting me.. you materially harmed me, like im actually crying rn and am very upset and you just keep kidding around