/Nicegen/

>What is nicegen?
Nicegen is a thread to escape all the normal depression posts and bddposts and just be nice to each other and try to share positive thoughts.

Anyone is welcome here, just remember to be nice. We are all frens and we are all in this together. We're all gonna make it :)

Previous:

Attached: 165618671544989.jpg (908x862, 286.54K)

Thread prompt: say something nice about someone you like, from this board or IRL.

Need to get FFS to pass, but i dont know if i should get a cheap surgeon NOW before starting Uni, or wait some years until i can afford a famous one...

If the surgery goes well, I could start girlmoding and start uni like that...
BUT what if it goes wrong? hm

feel ashamed to do that prompt, but whatever...

despite us not talking for months now and not knowing if we are still friends, yet alone knowing how things really are with you, well... i'm so happy i met you, you're such an amazing kind, funny, sweet person, i felt for once caring about and liking another person so much despite us being in another country. and well, with our common interests and all, felt really i made a best friend for once.
thank you for accepting me to be your friend. some of my happiest moments were with you. and i hope to talk to you soon again - us being friends again and maybe even seeing each other irl, to that anime con we wanted to go in cosplay. love you fren, and well, i'll always be there for you.

wholesome gen

If I were you I would save up for a more noted surgeon, better safe than sorry

what about getting just rhinoplasty? i know the cheap surgeon is good at that at least based on pics shes posted on her insta

i mean, i haven't heard anything bad about her, the few ffs results ive seen online look fine, but there's not much more info, all her non ffs surgeries look good tho

Hmm well it's a bit risky but if you really want it I guess it's safer than a more aggressive FFS
whatever you choose, I hope it turns out well for you user! sending good vibes your way

i hope my future wife is having a good day wherever she is

Attached: FWIXLLVXgAEnCVo.jpg (700x933, 71.69K)

I've never really had a friend before you. I have never felt valued before. I didn't know I could feel this happy with someone. I didn't know I could be comfortable hugging someone and being hugged. I love sitting with you in silence and I like it when you hold me or rub my shoulder. It doesn't feel lik a bond out of loneliness, it doesn't feel like an empty void is trying to be filled, I just really love hanging out with you. You're just an all around decent person, you're fun to be around, you're sweet and sincere, you seem very honest. It feels good to have a normal healthy friendship. I like driving around with you for a few extra minutes before you drop me off so we can talk a little more.

ngl feels directed to me but then again 8 out of 10 posts like yours seem that way

my post wasn't directed at anyone specifically, unfortunately i don't know who my future wife is D:

Attached: EjBAKr9VoAAqpXH.jpg (1300x1042, 252.24K)

could be, i'm sorry if that hurts you, i just wanted to show my appreciation to my friend and seemed this thread was nice, plus anonymous. but i don't think it's you, unless you may be bri'ish

i like all the posters here, even the caps lock trolls

I have this friend I like playing games with, and he's so funny and cute. When I was feeling sad I would ask him to encourage me, and it still makes me happy today thinking about what he said..

i like cuddling a lot

me too :0

/acegen/ pls come back ily

enbygen, too

enbygen is right here tho xd

-____-