Why is being AGP so fun??

why is being AGP so fun??

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1250, 808.18K)

AGP? What's that?

All Gay Parents.

anal gape, plz

it stopped being fun for me after srs. i thought it was what i wanted but now i can't masturbate to my agp any more and honestly i kinda wish i hadn't done it.

please tell me more. did you get less agp as you transitioned? how strong was your agp before hand? did you always imagine yourself with a vagina when masturbating?

larp, i started masturbating way more after srs

because watching your body get girlier and girlier is hot

Attached: estrogenwavetxt.png (1465x944, 1.21M)

Ive never had dysphoria but am AGP and transitioning. Before hrt already feminine
face and am 5'6". Honestly I think it would be worse for me if I didn't transition

But how? Nta but my agp is basically dead now after srs, doesn't mean my sex drive is. I do miss it a bit but just because it was a huge part of my life before.

same, kinda? I haven't had srs but my sexuality went from tf/tg stories, hentai, etc. to just... PIV sex as the girl

A. G. Cook is a cissexual transgender

What did you just call me?!?!?

yes the agp went away definitely as i became more fully what i wanted to be. it was really fucking strong before, really almost the only thing in my life. i always imagined myself with a vagoo, but now that i have one it isn't all that i had built it up to be in my mind. having tits was the same, they are nice and i'm glad i have them but the fantasy was way hotter than the real thing.

happy 4 u

YWNBAGC

god i wish i was agp

cos you are slut
well deserved

ag cook is cool

what are you if you're not agp but wish you were? autoautogynephilicphilic?

you can be! just start listening to sissy hypno

>well deserved

i kinda agree, i've no one to blame but myself. i'd do it again if i could start over though.

sounds like what you lost in arousal, you gained in comfort with your body. I'm happy for you and I hope I can pull off the same thing one day