Tfw can't transition because my tit's grew to fucking b cups after just 4 months

Tfw can't transition because my tit's grew to fucking b cups after just 4 months
I needed to manmode I can't have tits this is bs

Attached: 1656138829990.jpg (640x640, 90.06K)

Why do MtFs act like hiding tits is the most impossible thing in the world what do you think FtMs do for decades

Attached: AoStH 1.35-4.png (955x720, 448.44K)

yea this, i hid c cups for a year and a half and never even needed a binder. you have to have some seriously huge boobs to not be able to hide them. i only stopped hiding mine because i dont care anymore

Attached: 1656271765193.jpg (312x320, 19.61K)

And here i am being flat after 4 years hahahahaha

how do I get big boobs too I don’t care if they show

Jealous

Fuck you mean “can’t transition”? Sounds like the HRT is working overtime. Eventually, you’re just gonna have to girlmode. Even if your face and other parts of your body are still clocky, I promise people will still gender you as female with tits that big, especially if you present feminine.

According to recent studies 99% of mtf trans women on hormones don't go beyond an aaa cup.

99% of trannies also started too late

Well mine got bad to the point that I had to stop so

I did 8mg Ec injections

i'm on 8mg E a day + prog and have been for 5 years and i'm a 38AA.
hormones are a meme.

Coped with this by dressing androgynous if you wear khakis and a v neck you could reasonably claim to be boy or girl depending on which is more convenient.

You also don't stand out much while doing that even if you look like a weird mix.

consider this. you would have had small tits as a woman regardless.

Ok I believe you

>take female hormones for 4 months
>grow tits
>"I needed to manmode I can't have tits this is bs"

Attached: 1644968992740.jpg (524x504, 23K)

Lol I love when people take “studies” posted by plastic surgery clinics with like 6 people sample size and treat them as the gold standard. “Spiro boob shrink” study is probably the worst offender, I see that everywhere and it’s just a fake marketing post but people don’t bother to read.

This if you wear a compression shirt you can hide most tits unless you are starting to get into the F cup range

Do compression shirts fuck with boobgrowth

Elaborate

They deform them
Got to Big