Voice training is a scam

Attached: 37778221-B069-454F-A4F7-603E34BEDE69.jpg (899x1359, 138.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aaY9KLJi9My
voca.ro/1h6iIyzDqvE6
voca.ro/11xnseuqyojb
voca.ro/1iJmnTQhP57a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was free, how can something free be a scam? I fucking hate you.

i’m sorry to inform you that the usage of the word “scam” does not necessitate monetary gain

Attached: A5BFAC3E-A14B-405C-A6C0-776D36587C0B.jpg (828x602, 101.52K)

Cool. We both already knew that. Now answer the question instead of being a cunt.

well you clearly didnt know that since you asked
>how can something free be a scam?
to answer, its a scam bc it promises unattainable goals while dragging along a hopeful person through the mud of demoralization and frustration

>it promises
Only humans can make promises, not activities or objects. A scammer can convince you to voice train, that does not make voice training a scam.

retard stop being obtuse

I'm here speaking normally and your using words you don't understand. The fuck else could have happened in this thread? Anyone with even the most passing interest in language would call you out on this.

are you autistic or something?
i was obviously talking about the people like Zhea who do the whole voice training guides and shit

Yes I am, where do you think we are?
If you want to talk about something do so. Making up your own method of speaking nobody else uses and expecting us to adhere to your whims is asinine. Nobody is interested in guessing what you might have meant through context clues.

im pretty sure a non-autist would be able to discern the meaning pretty easily

But your in a DEN of autists. This isn't real life. You're in our house. What a non-autist would do is almost entirely irrelevant for discussion on this website and you know that.

am i like actually the only person on tjis site without autism?

Not at all, but this is probably the highest concentration of autism on the internet. This is where we come, this is where we fit in.

Attached: ohno.jpg (933x952, 111.49K)

cope and seethe voicehon

Why? Your voice sounds pretty good, better than the faggot one.

my voice is not good
voca.ro/1aaY9KLJi9My
voca.ro/1h6iIyzDqvE6
voca.ro/11xnseuqyojb
voca.ro/1iJmnTQhP57a

I didn't know your time was worth nothing

should've helped me voice train i guess.
voodoo curse working.

not OP and idgaf about this thread but goddamn you REALLY are autistic as fuck

why? its a scam