Am I a moron...

Am I a moron? Somehow browsing this board made me think that being a tranny/boymoder is all nice and shit but it's not it's horrible

Attached: 1647527472234.png (638x599, 30.08K)

no i totally get what you mean, something about being in the club or something idk. i feel like i don't hate being a troon as much as i used to after browsing this board. seeing how much we have in common and stuff. like i'm "in it" ya know idk

Yeah like browsing this board made me stop repressing because like I said in the op it made me think that being a tranny isn't all that bad
I can't even explain why it made me think that

lol same this board made me stop repressing too. i repped for like 5 years and this place cracked me in like 2 months. it feels nice to be a part of something, for once tho. it's not all that bad. honestly after enough time on E i kinda wanna get out more and maybe visit some lgbt friendly places or something. 6 months ago i never would've considered that

99% of posts on this board are larp and people posting their sexual fantasies as if they're realistic prospects in relationships when the reality is that most of the people who will date you will be ugly chasers or gross transbians

Yeah same for me I guess, except I repped for 3 years
>ugly chasers or gross transbians
same thing really

>ugly chasers or gross transbians
Kek this board is such a safespace, you can literally spot the larpers two words into any sentence here

this board made it seem so appealing to me I started taking HRT to become a boymoder even though I'm a straight cis top male. and before you ask, yes, I am retarded

Wtf I did literally the same except I was a bottom
I got memed into becoming a boymoder

we're both just too based, I guess

>I got memed into becoming a boymoder
lol same but i actually had gd, but being a boymoder felt more appealing to me than repressing or "girl"moding lol

Too based to be regular men
Idek if I had dysphoria but yeah boymoding felt really appealing

you’re none of those now so bend over

no, go chase someone else, or troon out first and then we can talk

it's called reality

wtf same here

Why is this so common?

you're in a cult

Attached: 1607979655626.jpg (2150x2300, 207.63K)

Boymoder cult?

I like to watch TallyWhite's Omegle Streams (even though I find her annoying) to not forget just how much the average person hates and is disgusted by trannys.

lgbt as a whole really

How are lgbt people a cult

boymoder cult sounds based desu