Can girls like military autismo stuff like buying cool gas masks and military apparel?

Can girls like military autismo stuff like buying cool gas masks and military apparel?

Attached: mask.png (500x442, 177.58K)

Yes, that’s super based

i was super into milsurp and impressions and stuff as a repper. i kinda got over it after getting a ways into my transition, but i didnt give it all the way up. it's kinda fun to meet someone new and im just kinda an unasumeing basic-bitch twinkhon and then out of nowhere start fangirling over old дп-5 series gieger counters, or how cool the alpenflage uniform jacket is ...

Attached: 1616417052890.jpg (1280x2120, 224.47K)

probably not and when men do it its a turnoff too

>how cool the alpenflage uniform jacket is
but no really

I'm super in to the Swiss army and have 4 uniforms and some of the antique service rifles. People think it's weird but they wouldn't get it.

that stuff is awesome, used to be into weird german digicamo and swiss military trench coats
still need a alpha n2b short parka

Did you ever buy any swiss trenchcoats? I have a bunch of m26/40 tunics, but no trenchcoats.

i mainly focused on yugo and soviet stuff. i had a full JNA and afghan-era soviet impression with all period correct field gear and personal affects. i gave both to a friend who's super into that stuff too and the same size as me so everything but the boots fit him. I do still have stuff for a 70s/80s soviet hiker/tourist impression and a ww2 soviet female sniper impression but i havemt worked on either in a long time since ive been more focused on filling out my wardrobe with cute clothes these days. but perhaps some day I'll finish them up!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_zap_nik__sample-0f56e38189e957547ac300ca63d746e0.jpg (850x1466, 178.16K)

i had one when i lived in nyc, but it was stolen
still haven't found another :(

i got the one i had from a crazy huge vintage store in brooklyn, but a few buttons were missing.

i used to really be into terrorwave fashion but slowly waned off it once starting estrogen.

obligatory

Attached: file.png (1080x1081, 419.05K)

I only have a JNA mess kit and backpack, not actively looking to complete an impression but it's neat and cheap.

Damn, sorry.

Ah, pot luck then really I guess?

i still have one of those little jna backpacks, I frickin love them! theyre just such a cute, neat little vintage looking bag

OMFG is this real?

I love it too, mine still has the extra pocket that folds out of the main pack. Really neat and it was $15.

the post is real, and i think she does work for some defense contractor or somethin. my friends super girly flamer bf also works for some sort of defence contractor, it's kinda hilarious

Yeah, iirc she works for Raytheon and constantly diapposts

Transgirls from here haven't been particularly interested in my army experience, sad really

I was really into military and medieval gear pre-transition, I was really dysphoric so it was nice to fantasize about being in a fantasy or post apocalyptic scenario where I could wear clothes to hide my body and portray myself however I want. I took this for a /k/ pic in high school sometime

Attached: IMAG0019[4010] (1).jpg (1840x3264, 2.45M)