I hate self hating brown trannies so much...

I hate self hating brown trannies so much. There is Nothing more I can’t stand as a fairly successful passing Latina mtf than all the niggers and streetshitters on this board dooming about how their life is so bad for being brown. My sister in Christ you are not ugly because you’re brown you’re just ugly because you’re ugly.

Attached: DD01B274-42CB-4BBD-82E7-1AC140D538A0.png (850x1206, 1.96M)

picrel is probably the first picture to make me feel better about being a brown troon

i'm still ugly tho but fuck me is picrel isn't goals for a muttboy like me

>I hate self hating brown trannies so much
Ok u hate urself cool story bro

Im not a self hater retard

Pic rel is very cute
>tfw no brown gf

i hope one day i can be brown gf material

these brown troon appreciation threads honestly really helped me with accepting my skin tone and stuff

Im glad. I hope you can learn to love it. It just frustrates me when I see self hate on all sides

brown people are ugly. Beauty is objective, and the entire world recogises white skin and euro features as being more attractive.

You are coping.

Nah cope. I’ve seen just as many ugly white trannies as I seen ugly brown trannies. Pure cope

thanks user, it's easier to be jealous of those ivory skinned troons but hopefull i turn out looking ok one day

Remember they struggled just as much as you do now to get where they are unless they were like born rich which most arent. Just keep working hard and don’t let racists get to you

>don’t let racists get to you
Okay I will ignore your thread then

Yes, please don't treat it as something bad! You will one day find someone who appreciates it :p
god i wish i had a brown mtf gf

latina isnt the same as blacks or indians lmaooo we are not in solidarity, fuck you and you deserve to have acid thrown in your face

I'm a self-hating puerto rican tranny. I hate my curly wavy hair that takes so much maintenance and is so inconsistent in how it looks. I hate my brown eyes, I hate my dark brown nipples and butthole, I hate how no matter how pale I get my skin still just looks olive or light brown. I hate how easily I get in-grown hairs shaving because of my curly hair. I feel inferior.

mood desu

I always knew browns were like this it’s pathetic af. God made you the way you are for a reason. How can you hate something that makes up the core of who you are

Literally nothing wrong with olive skin. It’s very beautiful. Nothing wrong with dark nips or butthole. I get what you mean on the ingrown hairs but that can be fixed.

Why do brownoids envy Europeans instead of Asians? I get racial self hate, I just don't get why you aren't going to aspire to be the best if you are already self hating.

Attached: 1655226231152.png (471x469, 300.21K)

I’m brown and ugly
If I wasn’t ugly I’d be ugly anyways because I’m brown

I envy whites and asians

I hate my eyes, ir rally envy troons with big eyes, i have beady shitty eyes that make me a non-passing tranny forever.
Doomed to boymoding