She is responsible for the inceldom and the tranny pipeline of many zoomers

She is responsible for the inceldom and the tranny pipeline of many zoomers.

Attached: 5fb4ee34ec23c23f713bb41ac0558084.jpg (683x695, 73.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NlGcFj0NZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>afab
>shittake
Ew

BPD AND HRT, DADCON WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM, SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF. BRIGHT DYED HAIR AND GOTHY CLOTHES, THINKS BLANCHARD IS THE WAY TO GO, SHES A WHORE, A HOLE, A TWINKHON GEZZEBELLE

Attached: __venti_genshin_impact_drawn_by_vanink__7425ae99a14012ef7dd512a62c07c036.jpg (1576x1600, 799K)

i think i might hate scott pilgrim

As a chaser I feel this

scott is unironically way cooler than ramona though

>inceldom
sounds kind of hote

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0NlGcFj0NZU

>BRIGHT DYED HAIR AND GOTHY CLOTHES, THINKS BLANCHARD IS THE WAY TO GO, SHES A WHORE, A HOLE, A TWINKHON GEZZEBELLE
Literally me when I stop repressing.

Attached: ramonaflowers2.png (688x867, 1.15M)

my trans gf is built exactly like this. her mogging cis girls in public while having a big fat schlong gets me going so good.

>while having a big fat schlong gets me going so good.
Most straightest chaser.

How does a fictional character lead to inceldom

Lol

based gf

>Most straightest chaser.
i dunno, she tops me a lot.

she's as based as one can get.

incelcore at its finest

it's weird how people interpreted scott and ramona as anything other than assholes. that was the whole point, the whole story is they're both pieces of shit that hurt everyone around them, because they're selfish cunts. they become better people at the end of the series, too bad the movie only covered a little bit of the story.

because you’re made to sympathize with the protagonists of a story by virtue of them being protagonists to the point where even if they do awful things that you wouldn’t do you can maybe understand why they did it. it’s the same reason people love to defend walter white even though he destroyed every person he came in contact with

you lucky bastard, give her all the love she deserve brother

I mean with SP though the characters have realizations of how bad they've been acting by the end of the story, they aren't like unforgivable characters or something. And because the readers are supposed to be around the same age as the characters and probably in similar life situations they're easy to identify with.
Idk if it's the same vein as walter white or patrick bateman which yeah people miss the point and idolize them