You're next

You're next.

Attached: ee27deac95137e0d80226b5fc216da1c12-clarence-thomas.rsquare.w700[1].jpg (700x700, 57.4K)

your gay

N

i'm going to say the n word because i'm racist

>OMG le based nigger

I

Yeah, nah. I'm Australian.

I hope someone STOPS THE STEAL on this dude's house and drags him and his wife out to be strung up in DC

G

here's a black man saying it on your behalf

Attached: lol.jpg (720x746, 157.27K)

I really hope they don’t make sodomy illegal. There’s no way I could stop railing my tranny gf

Based, faggots aren't human and deserve extermination, same with all babykillers

i'm not going to say what needs to be done about these corrupt justices because the mods and glowfags wouldn't like it

a zygote and an embryo aren't babies retard

>Implying that there's nearly the momentum to attack gays as there was to end abortion.
I just don't see it happening.

why not? I'm not inciting anyone else to do it, and I'm certainly too cowardly and non-violent to do anything myself, but as much as I'm sick of the fucking violence I still think there would be a remarkable improvement to the human rights situation in this country if they were publicly executed or some wack antifa fucks went allahusnakbar on their houses

on the other side I literally had a crowd of angry protesters come through my neighborhood last night taking "direct action" against local businesses like... a parenting support organization? like this place gives out baby formula and food/water and helps with family planning and taking care of kids and shit, and I had to watch these stupid fucks right outside my window throwing fireworks at the building and breaking their windows like it's the federal courthouse, I'm honestly so done with ALL of this political bullshit and how things are going so I'm buying a gun and I'm moving the fuck away from people I don't want to have to be afraid of being hurt or killed just for being what I am by
>da gubmint
>disenfranchised angry youth
>cletus jr iii and his proud boys faggot friends

just fuck people man fuck everything

Attached: 1653578373939.jpg (517x276, 27.44K)

lmao if you think republicans "ended" abortions, women aren't going to stop getting them they'll just be less safe

violent riots are usually the answer in situations like this, rich people just don't want their shit getting trashed so it's not put in the textbooks

if there was a time to send a message to our politicians, it's now, and I think everyone knows how to make sure they see it.

Attached: 1649012899608.png (550x550, 418.24K)

Violence delegitimizes the institution of a liberal democracy and emboldens the far right, there's a reason why they're called reactionaries, communist retards can't seen to understand this. The first contemporary fascist regime (Italy) was born due to wave after wave of leftist chaos being unleashed for two years. Why do you think Trump surged in the polls after the Kenosha riots?

rights are literally being taken away now. the time for peaceful protest is long gone. everyone needs to arm themselves and buckle up for what's coming

unless they are very specifically and effectively targeted, and united/directed entirely behind a single cohesive point or cause, violent riots are 100% shooting yourselves in the foot - the only thing pure chaos does with things the way they are right now is hasten the onset and increase the likelihood of the very dystopian USGestapo dragging you from your bed and prowling the streets for dissenters scenario while giving as much ammo as possible to the schoolyard bullies currently attempting to institutionalize your oppression in more realistic and subversive ways

A protest is like a threat. It is saying - there's this many people who disagree, and if you keep doing what you do, we'll fuck shit up. Well. They did it anyway, so now it is time to deliver. Protesting harder, or god forbid, voting harder won't change things.

there is a cohesive point, and we have most if not all left leaning cis women behind us for it as well. the democrat controlled congress codifying abortion and lgbt protections.

judge Mozgus

smashing up apartment buildings and a child support center are not actions cohesive with any kind of point

Lmao my grandad is like two shades darker than this dude and a pastor, and doesn't look nearly as evil or bitter

I'll admit, no they're not. alot of people are angry and just want to break something, but I imagine a skilled orator with a megaphone could get the crowd marching to the right beats.

what else would you have us do, sit here and watch our progress erode? they're talking about banning hrt for people under 25, they're blatantly running on an anti-lgbt platform in texas, and their next presidential candidate has gained his infamy solely from perpetuating a culture war against women and the lgbt movement.

you think it's best to step back now, when we're fucking furious? when there are enough angry people across the nation to let them know we deserve to exist too?