Is Greta Transitioning?

Is Greta Transitioning?

Attached: 1656253126395.jpg (839x607, 417.87K)

That's just what Swedish women look like

Well she is autistic and socially awkward, both of which strongly correspond with troonery, so it’s possible.

is her climate changing lmao

Attached: 1653104358410.jpg (1024x1010, 371.76K)

She's probably transitioning to save the planet (they always say if you want to have the environment, don't have kids).

This is one of those people my boomer father just randomly hates. He doesn't know anything about Sweden or climate change, but every time he sees Greta on TV he starts insulting her, mentions she is "mentally ill" and obsesses over her Aspergers, which is bizarre.

this is something rightoids constantly obsess over. they can't stop calling her "mentally ill", kind of like how they can't stop calling trannies mentally ill. this is one of Ben Shapiro's main helpers:

>In September 2019, Knowles called teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg "a mentally ill Swedish child" on the Fox News program The Story. Fellow segment guest and Democratic Party activist Christopher Hahn replied, "You're a grown man and you're attacking a child. Shame on you." Knowles responded, "I'm not. I'm attacking the Left for exploiting a mentally ill child." Hahn returned, "Relax skinny boy, I got this." Knowles promptly added, "She is mentally ill. She has autism. She has obsessive–compulsive disorder. She has selective mutism. She had depression." The network apologized for Knowles's statement by saying his comment "was disgraceful—we apologize to Greta Thunberg and to our viewers." Knowles did not apologize

I think it's their go-to seethe fallback. if something pisses them off in a way they can't really properly articulate, they just call everyone around them mentally ill

>using ink and paper
Oy vey

We have unironic gr*ta fans here? Also noticing the whole shady deal behind her is a right wing thing? Jesus how brainwashed are you all on woke shit.

you need to go back

shes a mtf youngshit

swedish people + sunburn
not a good look

Attached: S536YBBSEU3SZZUVGQDDQBUIWQ.jpg (1440x1152, 105.68K)

>*Beep beep no wrongthink allowed beep*
Yup, 100% not brainwashed

My dad's the same, he pathologically sides against the underdog too which is hilariously pathetic in practice, watches documentaries about protestors trying to stop whaling ships and virulently cheers on the Chinese trying to harpoon the hippies
he's a weak man

no, you're just an annoying Any Forumstard

isnt she mentally ill? aspies have a life expectancy of like 40 years old

you're using Any Forums right now, bucko

Greta only exists to convince people to accept austerity and Malthusianism.

lol, you "people" get easily triggered by OP pics don't you

Well, I wouldn't describe myself as a "Greta fan" since I'm pro-nuclear energy...

i dont know anything about her, im just pointing out that aspergers is a terrible illness

is she really against it? that's lame