Is TTTT giving gamer word passes now?

is TTTT giving gamer word passes now?

Attached: 1656238016692.jpg (976x805, 82.19K)

Yes, mass produced, distributed internationally

porchmonkey? haven't heard that one in a while. kinda based

can someone explain to me why trans women have a stake in something they cannot experience?

because trannies are next on the christofascist chopping block? lefties are stronger together. also just basic human empathy?

Because they're valid

because it's heckin validating

being a jew puts you in the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of privilege. a period of over 200 years during which the jewish people does not suffer an attempt of extermination is still to come. blacks were bon vivants in the forest or whatever for thousands of years until the white men came and even then the treatment of blacks was infinitely better than that of jews. besides blacks always side with whites when it comes to jewish subjects. I don't like slurs in general but this one is very fucking well deserved

cool bait but nobody believes this

This is 100% a bait, but, as an ashkenazi trans woman, I remember seeing other threads about jewish people (and specially jewish trans people) on this board and I'm still unable to process how savagely racist the average jewish trans girl is on this website. I've never met a single jewish racist in person, not one. Any Forums just skews its users perception about everything.

Why white LGBT people think that its okay for them to use the N-word? Like come on I don't even use cracker

One black guy out of 3 white people say something fucked up and we're all racist now?

no one likes black people except other black people. just how it goes man.

Please stay on twitter why are you taking that cancer here
Neck yourself

NPD

>As a trans woman I'm giving everyone permission to use the n word
That's not how this works. You can give people permission to say tranny, because you are one. Only black people can give people permission to say that other thing.

>Why white people think that its okay for them to use the N-word?
i'm thinking really hard about this one

a lot of white conservatives love Clarence Thomas

>asking for or granting permission
>using it as a targeted and demeaning insult as though regressing to actual racial discrimination is helpful in this already completely fucked situation
niggers

Because LGBT rights are on the chopping block next

LGBT people usually attempt to destroy the livelihoods of anyone who says a slur (except on Any Forums, which is, well, Any Forums), this troon is an outlier
>Like come on I don't even use cracker
kavanaugh, barrett and gorsuch are hateful old crackers, THOUGH

Attached: I CAME.jpg (458x550, 42.63K)

This tweet was from a bait account trying to make trans women look bad. Stop perpetuating lies lol

People coming is the reason why people need abortions to start with.

Niemoller was a massive cuck though.

When were Jews persecuted in the lasr 200 years?

for me it's because i care about cis women

I think the solution probably lies in more cum

I wouldn't know I don't believe in politics

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>le holocaust never happend!!

Attached: 1656066498969.gif (463x489, 29.73K)

Hell, we've been FIRST on the christofascist chopping block before this Roe bullshit

4 real?

because jews usually failed to integrate properly, like gypsies but richer. this is why everyone (except the palestinians) was happy when they decided to fuck off to their own state

Do people not realise how this is the worst possible optics you could have at a moment like this? I think some trannies should forcibly be banned from speaking in public ngl.