/wlwgen/ - cyborg edition

a general for women who love women

QOTT - Would you upload yourself into a mechanical body if you had the chance? Why or why not?

Attached: 100AD917-2698-4EA8-BC09-7CA313ADD08F.jpg (600x338, 55.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagmap.io/tag/wlwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: BAA13087-10CB-42C8-ACB3-4F6CF001D8BA.jpg (236x314, 12.44K)

i was about to make a new thread lol
>QOTT - Would you upload yourself into a mechanical body if you had the chance? Why or why not?
yes, a longer lifespan means more time to do all the things i want to do

Attached: file.png (626x291, 154.29K)

cute!

>reading yuri manga
>it's set in high school but they basically just made it cooleg by fiddling with school rules
WHY EVEN PUT IT IN HIGH SCHOOL THEN?? i'm going to take the executive decision of pretending it's cooleg instead of hs
>QOTT
when i'm older. i'd like to spend more time with my loved ones but i'd also prefer to be fleshy for as long as possible.

Attached: ME.gif (173x175, 592.64K)

>upload
that's just a copy of me, i'd still be stuck in meat and rotting
now if we were talking about some kind of brain transplant with progressive migration of cognitive function from meat to integrated circuitry inside of my more and more mechanized body? that'd be different, ask theseus

would you date a girl who after a bit of exercise went to splash some cold water into her face but forgot to take her sunglasses off before doing so and splashed most of the water on her shirt instead

that would be pretty funny

ah, a fellow pragmatic philosophical getter I see, that's the only way I see myself getting to go along for the ride as well is through piecemeal integration/replacement a la theseus

>women who love women
I'm just a real thick guy, real strange, you know? There's some things that just can't get through my head.
Now I was wondering if you could indulge me and help me understand something, help me answer a question that I had. What exactly is that? When you say "women", what do you mean?

Attached: questions frog.png (635x515, 49.85K)

what makes my pp hard

Attached: wife.jpg (947x1199, 227.79K)

it only just now occurred to me how similar sheep and goats are

they can interbreed

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 214315.png (1574x781, 1.21M)

geep

they are terrifyingly horny, actually

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 220105.png (693x891, 1M)

omg.. is that stan???

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/wlwg
Previous Thread:

I don’t get the tagmap. U have to make an account?

yes

There’s nobody near me anyway

probably, but someone who is might join it in the future

currently eating a giant toblerone