People say it's easy for femboys and twinks to be seduced and picked up

>people say it's easy for femboys and twinks to be seduced and picked up
>Am femboy
>Gets insulted by most people and assaulted by people I came out to
fuckoff.png

Attached: femboy_thinker.gif (1180x785, 154.65K)

This is going to sound really mean, but it’s most likely because you’re autistic and/or ugly

I'd kill anyone who insulted you - if you're cute.

I have a femboy bf and things are going fantastic. I buy him gifts, tell him how cute he is and that I love him and he literally does anything I want, whenever I want.
Has told me several times that I treat him better than anyone has in his entire life. I honestly think I'm in love. When I dated cis women, I always felt so disposable and worthless.

This shouldn’t be about gender or sex. It’s about meeting the right person, a nice and loving one instead of an entitled asshole. I’m very happy for you two and wish you all the best!

i dont get insulted i get weird confused looks sometimes and chubby bi guys try to hit on me but other i think it’s cause i look off-putting because i look like a twink/femboy but act totally normal and purposefully mute my sexuality to remain ambiguous and aloof. women are into it sometimes also. i dont think the average man into twinks/femboys would also hit on one outside of a queer space

I want a femboy bf op

well yea that's exactly why, you're easy prey because you're attention-starved and dont get much positive reinforcement
you're easy for others, not yourself

>This shouldn’t be about gender or sex
I know but I'm kind of a rich guy, so my circumstances are different. I had 1 gf who asked me to buy her a car after she had sex with me, then I had another who took me to the mall and literally dragged me by the wrist from store to store.
My femboy bf gets all embarrassed and says "you spent too much" when I surprise him with some $30 cute clothes I bought off Amazon for him to wear around the house. It's incredibly refreshing.

Again, that’s because those girls were, in my opinion, entitled assholes. They’ve done the same thing to their dads or other men before. Then there are also other girls out there, who’d act the same way your bf does right now. One can argue that more girls will be like this than boys, because they’re taught this behavior is okay and even desirable, but that shouldn’t be the main point.
I totally understand your feeling though and I’m very happy for you. You are more than your money and it seems like your bf sees you just like that

I don't think I'm that ugly and I've never got looked into for autism
(Pic related)

Attached: IMG_20220530_232617.jpg (4000x2250, 3.28M)

nta and I understand the point you're making but gnc boys are treated worse on average than the typical girl growing up

Ofc the image rotated for no reason

You’re wearing choker plus two differently coloured thigh highs. Please tell me you only wear this stuff in private. If you dress like a typical internet femboy in public, then I could see why you get treated the way you explained.
Pictures often rotate when they are too big or not square enough for Any Forums. Gotta choose a smaller size or crop so it doesn’t rotate

Can't really see your face but your body isn't really all that and I have a feeling you're not that much of a looker.

was right

mid

>>people say it's easy for femboys and twinks to be seduced and picked up
>>Am femboy

Twinks sure, but cis femboys are 9/10 times ugly unless they're hyper fem or on hrt. I'm willing to bet you're none of those.

With all of these replies here, let me just say:
Welcome to the world of women (or feminine presenting individuals)!
If you present feminine in any way, you will be judged on your appearance and it will determine your worth. This is what it is like

That's the unfortunate truth. I kinda feel bad for OP. Not one positive comment even from chasers. But thats the world you choose when trying to be feminine.

Absolutely ridiculous looking lad

Get checked by the doctor.

I would let you bounce on my cock

the world of men you mean
men are judged more harshly. and few things make people hate you more than manletism

Ye only in private

>men are judged more harshly
KEKEKEKEKEK
you are huffing some serious shit to be this delusional. The majority of women look better than their men. The standards for women are WAY higher and it is scientifically proven guys care more about the attractiveness of their partner than women do. Of course women also care about attractiveness most, but money is a close second and overall, they’ll settle for less attractive partners more often than men

Ik

average self proclaimed femboy